• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't be shy calling all singles

Hello all ! Been to Disneyworld probably half dozen times, but never a solo trip, lol. Single 40-something female from Phila/southern NJ. Next trip end of Oct for Halloween, with 2 teens. Say Hi if you'll be in DW same time ;)

Kim

I'll be there the same time. Hi!

Hey all,

I'm a 31 year old single guy near Orlando. I'm almost completely new to WDW, but I just splurged on an AP and am really enjoying exploring it all. Just thought I'd check in here. Feel free to hit me up if you want some company in the parks sometime and don't mind going with someone who doesn't know his way around. :)

Single F, 51 going on 51 (I say that because I keep reading on various sights "51 going on 20 kinds of things). I have only been to DW once, would go back but Calif. is just easier to get to.

I love the rides! Only the teacups and the ferris wheel in Calif. adventure I can't go on. I have gone to DL & Calif. Adventure and been very disappointed when people say they like the rides, but not the scary ones. I've never been on Buzz Lightyear so many times in my life than my last trip.

Love Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, love California Screamin and the Tower of Terror.

I don't do the bar scene. After a day at the park, I like to have something to eat then retire to the room to watch TV or get to bed as I'm usually tired. I also like to do a trip to Universal.

Best times for me to travel is Nov - Feb, if anyone wants to set anything up for 2015 (2014 looks like it's going to be London) then PM me.

Single female-- 44

I'll be in the parks for a few days around October 22.. Anyone headed down around that time??

Occasionally wear heels, but never at WDW.. :rotfl2:

Single female-- 44

I'll be in the parks for a few days around October 22.. Anyone headed down around that time??

Occasionally wear heels, but never at WDW.. :rotfl2:

Hi Bettyann,

Yes, I'll be there October 22 - November 2.

Would you be interested in meeting up at Jellyrolls on the evening of October 22?

Or, dinner at Ohana on evening of Sunday, October 26? I have an extra spot in my ADR.

Feel free to PM for more info. It would be nice to meet you!

54 Days until my first solo trip.. If anyone wants to get together.. let me know! Nov 16-20.

Btw, Single 30 yr old from Jersey Shore. :yay:

First solo trip.....will be in Universal 10/29-11/4 for HHN...followed by the Disney parks 11/4-11/10 :)

If anyone else is in either place around the same dates, a day or evening meet up would be fun!

Forty twelve years young single gal from the UK :)

i havent posted in this thread in a while... how's everybody doing??

31 year old male here from Nashville. I'll be back at WDW from Sept 20-28th. Maybe again in early November as well.

Everyone have a great week!
Yay! You're near me--I'm a girl in Chattanooga. I hope you're having fun at Disney right now! I'll be hitting up Sanaa at Kidani when I'm there in October. I hear the butter chicken is good...

45yr old Texas Girl who has become suddenly single and suddenly going solo for my trip in 3 days.

Be at WDW 9/29-10/3 no real plans just a nice relaxing trip with lots of Food & Wine nibbling.

If any one is in the World those dates pm me, always more fun to sample foods/beverages while getting to know a new friend.

Single 26 year old male from Pennsylvania. Former College Program participant.

Next trip the world Oct 21-30.

Brock, you are alive!!!! Please drink all the beer for us. Have fun! You on Facebook yet?

Whoops! Just saw this message only a month after it was posted?? I can't even keep up with the DISboards, and you're wondering if I'm on Facebook :rotfl2:

Yep, somehow I've avoided Facebook for all these years. I'm thinking about maybe getting a Fecebook account setup when I have sometime over the Christmas holidays. Maybe even get one of those smartphone things all the cool kids are using these days. I just really don't want to get drawn into constantly having to check Facebook, and I need to set it up so that old 'friends' don't try and track me down after years of being in the clear.

Taking a long weekend solo trip this weekend Nov 7th-Nov 9th. 31 year old male. Holler at me if you want to chat / maybe meet up this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter