Don't be shy calling all singles

I think it's creepy that you're married and you keep posting in the singles threads :rolleyes2 Beware girls. .

Lol. I've already called him out. He is a weirdo. As long as we keep letting the new people know he is married, I tend to ignore him

Lol. I've already called him out. He is a weirdo. As long as we keep letting the new people know he is married, I tend to ignore him

lol, yeah I figured I'd issue another warning :teeth:

How are you Josh? Looks like I'm going to miss you this year since I'm heading up during the first weekend in October. :(

Maybe I'll run into you when I'm there for my b-day trip in February!

i havent posted in this thread in a while... how's everybody doing??

31 year old male here from Nashville. I'll be back at WDW from Sept 20-28th. Maybe again in early November as well.

Everyone have a great week!

No, we can't make it it. :headache: We were there in May, and there is no way with school we can manage a trip over the pond. Please send our best to Brock.....:)

I live ... or sort of ... just completely bogged down with work to find any time to post. I'll make sure to drink enough beer in honor of you folks in October.

Oktoberfest is nearing!

I live ... or sort of ... just completely bogged down with work to find any time to post. I'll make sure to drink enough beer in honor of you folks in October.

Oktoberfest is nearing!

Brock, you are alive!!!! Please drink all the beer for us. Have fun! You on Facebook yet?

Hello all ! Been to Disneyworld probably half dozen times, but never a solo trip, lol. Single 40-something female from Phila/southern NJ. Next trip end of Oct for Halloween, with 2 teens. Say Hi if you'll be in DW same time ;)

Kim

Single 32 year old female. I live in Oldsmar Fl which is 2 hours away from Disney so we go a lot. Single mom to 2 kids. I'd love to find someone who loves disney as much as I do. Currently here solo lol

If there are any locals on here

I have a free ticket to HHN on 9/27. I can't return it, don't want it to go to waste

Possibly will have a ticket to MNSSHP on 10/3. Free as well. PM me if you want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter