Donald's Safari Breakfast ADRs

:sad2: I just called...and no luck. I couldn't understand her very clearly. At first it sounded like she said they were taking reservations for November, but then it sounded like she said they weren't taking any yet.

My trip is in January. She wouldn't let me book for that. She just said to call back in a couple weeks. I'm calling back before that!!

Julie

I just called twice in a row and got two different people and they both told me they are not taking reservations yet! What is the deal??? :confused3

The first told me no and I questioned her so she put me on hold to check. Then I got disconnected from her and switched to a survey... I hung up and called back. They told me no again, I questioned it so she tried to make it and told me they weren't taking them.

:cool1: I just made my ADR for our party of 7 for early March. I took the CM FOREVER to check the availability - but it the end we are all set! :donald:

CM had to reboot computer. They received e-mail confirming they could make ADR beginning on Nov 16.

Mine took forever too.Actually i think that WDW may have been using overflow cll reps cause i could have sworn that i heard dogs barking in the background. She also asked me questions that i usually dont have to answer. Usually when i call they know my name and ressie from the phone #. This one didnt.

On the phone with CM now (she's so nice!) Said to have them reboot the computer and look under "Tusker House Breakfast Character Dining" and it is there. Got our ADR 2/5 for 8:20am. Said it will be Donald, Daisy, Mickey and Goofy! Price is $18.99 for adults and $10.99 for ages 10 and under.

WOW... THIRD ATTEMPT this morning. Third person told me there is no such thing as a Donald's Safari character breakfast. At this point I'm getting quite irritated. I told her yes there is look under Tusker House. She told me she could now book a dinner there. I told her I wanted the character breakfast. Finally, she sees it! YIPPEE! After that she was quite helpful.

Really, three tries this morning? They really need to inform their staff better. It is weird knowing more than the CMs...

Anyway, my ressies for our NYE trip are finally complete! :yay:

Funny, she asked where we were staying and I couldn't remember. I told her VWL, then BCV, then VWL again. I have too many trips being planned at the same time. :rotfl:

Thanks everybody!!! :thanks: Just got it for 12/20!!!:banana:
The CM asked how I knew to call today and I said Disboards!!!:disrocks:
I love this board!!!!!!!!!

Booked lunch on 12/27... had my choice of times. Decided to forego breakfast characters - don't like giving up my peak morning touring time, and having done our share of character meals, I am at the point of just preferring to enjoy my meal rather than constantly jumping up with my cameras, autograph books, etc.

I'm just happy to finally have my itinerary complete - no more holes! The only question is whether I might want to switch over to Y&Y when it finally comes on line... maybe dinner there?

:disrocks: SCORE!!!! I just got off the phone ... got 1/21/08 at 10:00!! CM was laughing ... she said they only started taking these ADRs 1 hour ago. She said 'wow! News travels fast'! LOVE the Dis!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter