Donald's Safari Breakfast ADRs

Got mine too ....
Sunday December 23 at 8:00 am .....
Thanks for posting ...

Does anyone know if you have an 8:00 am ADR what time will they let you through the front gate (the park offically opens that day at 8:00 and I do not want to be late for our ADR because we are in a very long line to get in at 8:00.)

Thanks to everyone who kept us up to date about this! :grouphug: I got my ressie for 10:05 on the 20th of December~~:santa: Can't wait!!

Does anyone know if you have an 8:00 am ADR what time will they let you through the front gate (the park offically opens that day at 8:00 and I do not want to be late for our ADR because we are in a very long line to get in at 8:00.)[/QUOTE]

Yes they will...I made my ressie a hour before park opening that way we don't miss any park time.

MzGemini ...
I wanted to make our ADR for befor the park opened but during Christmas week they open early at 8:00 everyday and that is when the rest. opens too. I thought about going the other day we will be a the AK (the 20th) but did not like the idea of going early for breakfast and staying up late during MVMCP too.
What time do you think I should get to the park ... it opens at 8:00 am and I assume the let everyone in about 10 or 15 min. ahead of time to get to the "rope drop" point. The CM said to be at the rest. at least 20 min. ahead of time so I guess I should get to the front gate at least by 7:30 that morning.
Thanks for any help ... we usually never do breakfast ADR's.

Got mine too ....
Sunday December 23 at 8:00 am .....
Thanks for posting ...

Does anyone know if you have an 8:00 am ADR what time will they let you through the front gate (the park offically opens that day at 8:00 and I do not want to be late for our ADR because we are in a very long line to get in at 8:00.)

Get there early & tell them at the front (the Disney People) that you have an ADR, they'll verify & let you in.:thumbsup2

MzGemini ...
What time do you think I should get to the park ... it opens at 8:00 am and I assume the let everyone in about 10 or 15 min. ahead of time to get to the "rope drop" point. The CM said to be at the rest. at least 20 min. ahead of time so I guess I should get to the front gate at least by 7:30 that morning.

The CM told me that i would need my confirmation # to get into the park early, however my ADR is at 10am so that won't be much of a problem for me. I believe your confirmation number will allow you to get into the park prior to the other guests and continue on to the Tusker House for your 8am ressie. I believe the ressie's do say to get there early so getting into the park and beyond the rope shouldn't be a problem, but you'll have to confirm with WDW Dining (407-939-3463 or 800-828-0228) to be certain.

MzGemini ...
I wanted to make our ADR for befor the park opened but during Christmas week they open early at 8:00 everyday and that is when the rest. opens too. I thought about going the other day we will be a the AK (the 20th) but did not like the idea of going early for breakfast and staying up late during MVMCP too.

What I was told is that the sit down restaurants that serve breakfast open 1 hour before park opening. When you arrive, maybe twenty mintues early, approach one of the CMs at the gate. They have a list of all the ressies that morning. I always carry all my ADRs' confirmation #s with me because I have heard that people's ressies were misplaced but were still able to get in because they had a confirmation #.

:cool1: Feb 6 at 8:05 :banana:

We get to eat with the Pantless Wonder Duck:woohoo: :rotfl2:

I never would have known about the NEW Donald breakfast without this post so THANKS...I knew about the other one ending...But I did make my reservations this morning...for 11/25 & one for 1/7...so they are taking them..

Dawn McG

Congrats on the ressie...key note...Again, thanks to a post I read (may have been this one), the pricing for the 'holiday time' (not just the actual holiday) is more. If that's when you're down there, you don't have much choice if you want to attend a character breakfast, but I found (through asking LOTS of questions to the ADR CM) that it's not all restaurants...mostly the ones with characters. For example, 50s PrimeTime Cafe didn't have the surcharge, but Hollywood & Vine (character w/ JoJo's Circus) did.

Dawn McG

I didn't even notice the holiday pricing! If you're on the DDP I wonder what that will mean? Our ressie is for 1/2 - in the holiday dates.

Got mine today for Dec. 5th at 8:05 a.m. !!! Yay--that was the last one so now I am done with the planning and can sit back and wait for my trip.

If you're on the DDP, I don't think it matters...but I am paying for mine (minus my DDE discount) so I just don't feel like paying an extra $10 (total) if I don't have to...

Dawn McG

Thanks Everyone!!!!!! I got my ADR today for Dec. 12 at 8:25.:thumbsup2
I hope my son who will be 11 months old by then will love the characters as much as we do!!!!!! Good Luck to everyone else making ADR.:cheer2:

Thanks to all who kept checking and informing the rest of us. We just got reservations for 11/18 at 8 am. We are very excited, as we've been trying to get this since June. This will be the first day at the parks of our Thanksgiving week trip. We can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter