Donald's Breakfastasaurus

Brianne said:
We ate there this morning for the same reason many on here have stated--we wanted the advantage for EE. :thumbsup2

The one thing that really ticked us off though was the picture package. The CM that came around with it had a very thick accent---I don't fault him for that one bit; however, it was very hard to hear in there as well. I felt bad for having to ask him to repeat the price a few times. :blush:

I couldn't believe they were trying to charge $31.95 for this package though! If I understood correctly, all that was in it was a 5x7 (or did he say 5x8? I couldn't hear him!) & some wallets, and a signed picture of the characters. My DH asked if we could just buy the one large one---we were willing to pay $16-17 for it because it did turn out well, but we didn't want to pay almost $32 for what we didn't need. Nope! All or nothing. So we took nothing. Breakfast was about $100 after tax, tip & using our DDE card---at that amount, it should've been like CRT with the pictures included. :sad2:

Can you still take your own photos? Is the package of guests with all three characters?

DH willl absolutely refuse to fork over that much money for photos.

BuzzBelleMom said:
Can you still take your own photos? Is the package of guests with all three characters?

DH willl absolutely refuse to fork over that much money for photos.

Yes, you can take your own photos with the characters---that's never changed. I can only imagine the riots that would ensue if they started charging for that beyond the meal!

This is a photo they take outside in front of an AK logo, no characters. Which, to us, makes it worth even less. I can understand why they used to charge & why they now include the photos with the CRT meal because you are posing with Cinderella. Donald's though, there's no characters. Just your family & a logo background.

Hope that helped explain things a little. :)

$31 for a picture with the AK Logo?! They have got to be out of their minds.

Thanks for letting me know. I think we will try to skip that little shoot. Or is that not even a possiblity?

BuzzBelleMom said:
$31 for a picture with the AK Logo?! They have got to be out of their minds.

Thanks for letting me know. I think we will try to skip that little shoot. Or is that not even a possiblity?

I think you can maneuver yourself out of it if you plan for it. ;) Just have one person go up to the podium to check in while everyone else stays as far from it as possible.

DH wasn't thinking, so we got trapped on the ramp leading to the photo op---another family waiting in line got called to be seated before the photo could be taken. We had a bit of a laugh that they were able to avoid it in the end. :teeth:

Brianne said:
I think you can maneuver yourself out of it if you plan for it. ;) Just have one person go up to the podium to check in while everyone else stays as far from it as possible.

DH wasn't thinking, so we got trapped on the ramp leading to the photo op---another family waiting in line got called to be seated before the photo could be taken. We had a bit of a laugh that they were able to avoid it in the end. :teeth:

Ooooh, that makes me feel devious. When I told DH about it just being with the logo, he gave me the 'we have a camera that works just fine' look. We have 8am ressies, so maybe they will not have the camera turned on yet!

Thanks for the heads up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter