Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Here you go. Enjoy!

MM_Navy.jpg

This is so wonderful. How thankful I am for those serving and those who have served!

Dom, I love your star wars autograph pages and your MNSSHP 12x12 pages. Do you happen to have any (5x7) MNSSHP autograph pages? Thanks.

All I have is the 12X12. Too busy right now to create a different size for that many characters.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great Star Wars material. . .My son is convinced that, since Disney has bought Star Wars, that our Disney cruise next year is going to be packed full of Star Wars references. No amount of explanation will deter him from this conviction. So I will be using these to "incorporate" Star Wars into his days on the trip!

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Hi Dominic,
Wondering if I could get the following DISigns from you:

Black Sith DISign
Animal Kingdom Christmas DISign

Our trip is Dec 2013--coming up fast! Thanks!

Hi! I'm new here and stumbled upon your amazing artwork! First, is it ok if I save and use the stuff you have created? It seems like you put it here to share but I wanted to make sure...it looks like you put a ton of work into it. We are going to WDW in May for our sons 4th birthday. Next, I feel kinda greedy and ungrateful for asking, but if it is ok for me to use some of the stuff you have made, could you let me know if you plan on making any more journal pages? Specifically, ones like:
Blizzard Beach
Cirque Du Solei
Pirate League/Jack Sparrow Tutorial
Art of Animation (Lion King)
MK (Fantasyland)
EPCOT (World Showcase)
Thank you for your time!
Celeste

I had Blizzard Beach and the Art of Animation Resort done. They were just sitting on my HD. Don't know why I never uploaded them. :confused3 I've uploaded them and they are in the first post.

I started Fantasyland right before they announced the expansion. Now that I have some pics of the new Fantasyland I'll see if I can finish it. I'll see if I can get to a few of the others. I can tell you Cirque Du Solei would be last on my list as I'd prefer to round out/ finish off areas I've already made pages for.

Please feel free to use any of my DISigns. I appreciate your asking but it's not necessary. I love to see pics of the shirts and/or people enjoying them in the World but again it's not necessary. I do this because I enjoy it.

Soooo cool!!! Thank you for dedicating the time and energy to come up with such great designs!

Hi again :)
I am getting ready to make the journals for my boys for our trip but I wanted to check to see if you had any more pages first. Specifically I was wondering if you had gotten around to doing pages for:
MK (Fantasyland)
EPCOT (World Showcase)
Pirate League/Jack Sparrow Tutorial
If you don't think you will have them anytime soon I'll just go with what you already have. Thank you again!!
Celeste

Your work is amazing!!! I am trying to use some of your designs for a autograph book. I copied the pics for the Characters as Star wars people. And when I upload them to snapfish they are coming up low reslotution. Am I doing something wrong? Im creating a 8X11 book with 4 pics per page. Thanks so much!!

Carrie

Sorry for being MIA the last few months. Between work, my dad having bypass surgery, and picking up some free lance work I've been busy.

The Autograph cards were designed for 4x6. Blowing them up to 8x11 would make them distorted and blocky which is why you're getting that error.

Dom - my Dad had bypass surgery, it was painful but in a few months he was in better health than before the surgery. Hope your Dad is doing well. I love the new DISigns especially the women of Star Wars. I also love your autograph cards. You know I am an autograph card collector so you know I will be downloading them. :) Hope all is well with you otherwise. :hippie:
Just downloaded Save the 4th one, it's awesome. Now I am going to have to spend the morning looking at all of your new DISigns poor me, laundry will have to wait. :)

Dom - did you draw the background of Lion King and Little Mermaid, they are beautiful. :worship::worship::worship: As usual, I stand in awe.

No, they are pictures from the lobby of the animation resort. Some place I need to stay one of these trips.

My apologies if this is a duplicate post. I don't see my original request.

I am looking for pin trading t-shirts.

I like the design - KarlPTS - but is there anyway you could alter the character, so that the light saber doesn't extend beyond the circle design. It looks great that way, but I have found that when I have a transfer like that, those parts tend to curl up after a few washes. Or if you had another Star Wars character that would fit better, that would be okay too.

Would you also be able to do similar designs with a Yeti, Stitch, and Darkwing Duck? I would appreciate it so much. I just love the work you do and your "boy" focus. It is a great complement to the Disign team. Can't wait to get to a Star Wars weekend sometime!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter