Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

So sorry! I did read post #1 and I suppose I misunderstood the statement regarding still updating items with dates/years. Thanks for letting me know!

Just updated my SWW DISigns.
Hi! I have been hoping and hoping that you were going to update your star wars journal pages for 2015. (Although I love them so much, I'll use the 2014 ones if I have to!!!) So I was excited to see your post, but I must be doing something wrong (or misunderstanding) as all the DISigns in Post #1 still say 2014. Are they somewhere else or did I misunderstand your post!

So sorry to bother, but love your work!

Not sure what's going on but I will look in to it over the weekend and post when it's fixed.

Just a note: The Rebel Rendezvous is the Galactic Gathering for 2015. I do not have time to create a new DISign but I will at least change the title and date.

Everything should be working now. I added a few other treats. Autograph pages for Ezra, Hera, Chopper, Kanan, Sabine, and Zeb from SW Rebels. Also added a journal page for the Jedi Mickey Dining Experience at Hollywood & Vine.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks so very much!!!!!! I am downloading now, as I wait up till the parks close to book my fastpasses for our trip!!

Hi Dom...I'm very new at this...Love your journal pages for Parks and MNSSHP (great if kids are missing some school!!)...Is there one for Caribbean Beach Resort?

Hi Dom,

I want to do autograph books for my grandchildren. We are going to universal studios Oct 2,2015 and I love the pages that you have for the characters of Universal but I did not see a cover page for the Universal autograph book. If you do not have one could I please ask you for one.

Thank You so much!
Kathy

Hi Dom 13
I was trying to open your autograph pages but all i get is an 404 error page, do you have them anywhere else, or do you know how to fix this, i am not verry good with computer stuff. Thank you very much for all your help

hi
Help please, very new to this. I am trying to open the pages but can not, it keeps giving me the 404 error page not found, is there another way to get to them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter