Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Dominic,

I'm fairly new to all this, so I wanted to ask your permission to use your Incredible Family TShirt DISigns. They are precious, and something I could get my hubby to wear in the park with the girls and I :thumbsup2 Thank you! :flower3:

I love your work!! I was wondering if you could tweek one of your disigns. My niece loves Stitch and loves Star Wars. Her birthday is coming up soon and I was wondering if you could make the bag topper so I could use it as a birthday card? (maybe, all the words going in the same direction.) Hopefully I am explaining this correctly. If you can't I understand. Thank you in advance.:goodvibes

Wow, your Star Wars stuff is GREAT! :thumbsup2 My Stitch loving, Yoda fanatic son will absolutely love your Jedi Training Acad.-"The Force is strong..." Yoda Stitch. May I download to make it into a t-shirt for him? Thank you! Anita

Hi Dom,
Can I request a DISign of your Cars logo with my daughter's name in it in chome? Her name is Aaliyah. I tried my hand at designing one and yours is waaaay better! It would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Hi Dom,
Getting closer to our cruise time and I was hoping to get the sign request from post 182:)

I love all of your MNSSHP DISigns. You are quite talented. I was wondering if you could change the 12x12 MNSSHP cover to say 2013 when you get a chance.

Thank you so much.

Going on the Disney Wonder to Alaska in August - do you have any designs that are Alaskan theme?

Do you have any Transformers pages -- Bumblebee, Megatron or Optimus Prime? Also do you have Scooby Doo or Shaggy?

Thank you for your work! My DGS is LOVING the designs for Star Wars. We are going to the MNSSHP in Disneyland and he is dressing up as a Jedi and so wants to do the JTA. I plan to make him a Tshirt of the Mickey Jedi in Training Design...it's wonderful!

Thanks again for all your work!
Diana

Updated the MNSSHP Cover to 2013. If I'm missing any characters that will be appearing let me know and I'll add pages for them.

Hi Dom! I'm new to this so please bear with me. I found and old thread where you personalized a military sign for a family. My Dad was retired Navy and passed away earlier this year. I would like to honor him for many reasons (the least of which is he is helping to finance this endeavor), so I was wondering if you could help me with a disign. If you cannot and can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Although I am not doing personalization at the current time I will make an exception for a vet. Least I can do for some one that has risked their life for this country. Let me know which DISign you want and the information for it and I'll try to knock it out this week.

Thank you so very much for doing this i so appreciate it. The following is the thread the disign was on
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046985&referrerid=486049
It has the flag in the background with the seal over it and a character off to the side.
If it could say "Honoring Ret. ABHC George H. Ivey Jr 1941-2013". Since he served in the Navy, if i could I would like to have Goofy, Donald and Mickey incorporated some how and if they could be wearing sailor hats and saluting that would be great. We are sailing on the Dream.
Thank you again for doing this when I know you do not normally do personalizations. You are the best, Ever!!!! Cheri

Here you go. Enjoy!

MM_Navy.jpg

I have 3 requests:

1)Could you make a blank page for MNSSHP for any new characters that we may see this year. I haven't seen a list for this year and the parties haven't started yet, but i'm trying to order my book.

2)Cinderella is on the list that has appeared in previous years but you don't have a page for her. Can you do one?

3)Anyway you can make a copy of the MNSSHP journal pages in the 10x10 size to include in the autograph book?

Thanks!
Meg

Hi Dom,
I recently asked yo to make the door sign honoring my Dad, and I think you did a great job. I'm looking for a sailor goofy that is saluting. Do you have anything like that or know where I can find one. I did a google search but couldn't find one, I was wondering if maybe you have one in your stash or know of someone who does. I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance for your help.

Wow! I had Cindy uploaded since last year but never provided a link for her. :confused3 No one ever said anything before! I've added a link for her and Prince Charming and another for Jack Skellington & Sally who I've heard are going to appear this year. I can probably re-do the MNSSHP journal pages in the 12 x 12 format but I doubt I'll get to them in the next 2 weeks. Got a ton of things on the plate right now!

While I do have a pic of Goofy as a sailor he is waving not saluting. It's why I didn't use it. It's the same as this pic.

Sailor_Goofy_circle.jpg

Unfortunately Photoshop crashed before I had saved your design in a way that would make it easy to add another character. I'd have to start from scratch and doubt I'd have the time in the next 2 weeks even if I did have the clip art.

It's okay, I didn't want you to have to rework it. I'm just gonna put him off to the side near the sign. It's all good. Thanks so much for everything. Cheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter