Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Thanks to those that have commented about my DISigns. Love to hear that people are using and enjoying them!

I've added some WDW X-mas DISigns and updated a few of my older DISigns. Also added some thumb nails to the first post. I'll be adding more thumbs and updating some of my older stuff in the next few weeks so check back.

Pin Trading Designs?

Are you the DISigner that once had Pin Trading designs? I was looking through your list on post 1, but didn't see any, but I swear I remember that you had some at one point. I'm looking to create some final Christmas gifts for our family and was hoping to utilize them, but don't see them. I'm not picky on a character (I remember there were multiple ones). Just some Mickey and Minnie ones would be ok? I am going to print them about 6" wide and however tall that requires? If I remember, they were sort of circular so I'm guessing about 6" tall too?

If you don't have them, I'll search google images and make something work so no worries or hurry.

Thanks,

I can do pin trading DISigns. Just let me know names and characters.

I can do pin trading DISigns. Just let me know names and characters.

:cool1:Thank you!:cool1:Thank you!:cool1:Thank you!

Names and listed their favorite and second favorite characters in case the first one doesn't work out. If any are not easily done, feel free to just switch out for any of the fab 5....

Becka - Jiminy, Any of the Dwarfs
Karl - Anything Star Wars would be his first pick, Mickey
Cameron - Cinderella, Tinkerbell
Kimberly - Something Epcot Themed, Malificient (any Disney villain) , Owl (from Winnie the Pooh)
Ava - Jasmine (or any princess or group of princesses), Minnie
Jaxson - Pluto, Goofy

Here you go.

KarlPTS.jpg

Ava
Becka
Cameron
Jaxson
Kimberly

i thought i remembered seeing wonderful cruise itinerary designs by you a while back. we are going on a cruise on the wonder this month. wondered if you had anything like that available? your designs are just awesome!!!!!! thanks, beth

Hi, first off love the journal pages. I was wondering if you have a journal page for the contemporary resort and typhoon lagoon. Thanks

Hi Dom Just wondering if you have plans to do journal pages for any non-Disney parks.....Busch Gardens / SeaWorld / Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure????

Cheers,
AJ

I am working on Typhoon Lagoon and the Contemporary and hope to have them up over the weekend. I have no plans to do other parks at this time. Still much of WDW I've not done.

Hello Dom! I was looking through your disign thread, excellent work, my husband loves Star Wars and we go every year for the Weekends, so I'm going to make him an autograph book.

I have a request though if possible could you make a Cruise Itinerary for the Wonder? We are cruising 02/25-03/02/13.

Day 1 Miami, Florida
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Day 4 Cozumel, Mexico
Day 5 At Sea
Day 6 Miami, Florida

I totally understand if you are unable to make one. Thank you in advance!:goodvibes

Lori

Awesome, thank you so much for doing the the typhoon lagoon and contemporary resort journal pages. I do have a question about stitch dressed up as yoda on the first page. I would love to get that for my son but when I press the link it come up with Jedi Mickey. Am I doing something wrong?

I am working on Typhoon Lagoon and the Contemporary and hope to have them up over the weekend. I have no plans to do other parks at this time. Still much of WDW I've not done.

Thanks anyway Dom!! But mostly thanks for letting me know straight away :) Your designs are awesome mate!!!

Thank you.

I finished Typhoon Lagoon and fixed the link for Yoda. Hope to have the Contemporary soon.

Here's one. I'll do the other later this week.

CruiseItinerary2.jpg

This is really great:thumbsup2
Can I get one for our cruise ???
June 27 - July 9, 2013

Thursday, June 27 Barcelona, Spain
Friday, June 28 Villefranche, France (Nice, Monte Carlo, Cannes)
Saturday, June 29 La Spezia, Italy (Florence, Pisa)
Sunday, June 30 Civitavecchia, Italy (Rome)
Monday, July 1 Naples, Italy
Tuesday, July 2 At Sea - -
Wednesday, July 3 Venice, Italy
Thursday, July 4 Venice, Italy -
Friday, July 5 Dubrovnik, Croatia
Saturday, July 6 At Sea - -
Sunday, July 7 Valletta, Malta (Mdina)
Monday, July 8 At Sea - -
Tuesday, July 9 Barcelona, Spain

Thanks so much :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter