Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Added Phineas & Ferb and Merida MNSSHP pages. Also added a Port Orleans Riverside Journal page.

Ohhh thank you!!! I love your port orleans so much better than my attempt!!! Thank u thank u thank u! :)

Dom,
I am a foster mom, and have a couple of new kiddos in my home. I found a bunch of name fills for younger bro for making stickers to label like his cubbies, drawers, laundry bin etc. (ownership is BIG in foster care), but couldn't find big bros. name much. I was wondering if you could help me out? Name fills of Star Wars, (jedi and sith), avengers (if you can), brother bear. His name is Skylar. Thanks a lot, for considering this request. :)

I had this one from back in the days I was doing these all the time. Before anyone asks I am NOT doing Star Wars name fills again.
SWSkylar.jpg

I did this one for Avengers. I hope it's what he wants.
AvSkylar.jpg

I will see if I can come up with something for Brother Bear.

NOTE: Sorry, but I am not taking requests for personalization with the exception of Indiana Mickey at this time. I will consider a name fill if the subject matter is one that I have the material for and/or is something I'm interested in doing. In the past I've been in situations where I was taking requests for name fills and it ended up being all I was doing. I prefer to spend the time I have for DISigning on coming up with new DISigns. Thanks for understanding.

I cannot tell you how much these mean to Sky!!!! It feels so great to have stuff that is YOURS and is LABELED THAT WAY with cool characters you love. I really appreciate it, and never expected you to turn it around so super fast!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU for making his first couple weeks here a bit brighter!!

Just curious.... A MNSSHP Journal Page?

I love all your journal pages so much and I want my kids to write about the trip as much as possible. Your pages are perfect because they are only in K and 1st grade. You pages proms them to write about certain things. Visuals to help them remember and still not a TON of writing because there good to write a sentence or two. :)

I saw your work with the Cars logo for "Ford" in another thread and it was awesome, it was amazing how you got the chrome to shine! I was looking for something like that for my son Gavin b/c we are doing a Cars party for his 3rd bday. I tried to pull up your Cars stuff and I couldn't them to come up. Maybe you are just updating/working on them! Can't wait to see what you have!

I love your journal pages! I've printed off the pages for my daughter to use on our upcoming trip and they look GREAT. I noticed that you don't have a page for Fantasyland. Are you planning on doing one? If so, I'll hold off on getting her book spiral bound.

Thank you so much!!!:)

Dom,

Hoping that you'll give Figment one more try for a guy's grey t-shirt.
Appreciate it if you can. ::yes::

Thank you,
Lori

Added 8 Cars driver's licenses today.

MacFrank - I'm working on it.

Hi Dom,

I noticed that you have some superhero autograph cards and I was wondering if you have anything else for Universal or Islands of Adventure? We leave in 3 weeks and I'd really love to make an album for my son.

If you can do them, here's the one's I need:

A cover with the word's Alex's Autograph Book 2012
The Lorax,
Gru and the Minions from Despicable Me
Universal Studios Blanks
Islands of Adventure Blanks
Harry Potter World Blanks

Thanks so much. Your work is amazing!

I did pages for Gru, the Minions, the Lorax and generic pages for HP world, IoA, and Universal Florida. The links are in the first post. I'm working on a cover but it won't be personalizeable. I don't like to get in to personalizing as it ends up taking up all the limited time I have for DISigning. I should have the cover ready over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter