Dominic's DISign Gallery - Read Post #1 -2015 SWW Added.

Are you doing Jedi requests again? If the andwer is yes, can I get the name Jakob? We had to be different and spell it with a K. I looked through your other links and could not find it with this spelling.

Thank you,

Kimberly

I saw on your other thread today that you are still not taking requests, so I got creative this morining and make JAKOB by cutting and pasting together from several other names that had the same lettering style. It did not turn out bad. Let me know if you want, and I would email the file to you. It turned out pretty good for my first try. :)

Kimberly

Added some Autograph pages for Star Wars Weekends, updated SWW name fill and a Disney character SWW 2011 DISign.

SWW2011DC.jpg

Added more Star Wars autograph pages including Aurra Sing, Clone Trooper and Zam Wesell. More to come!

AWESOME! You'll have to pardon my newness here, but what size are your SWW autograph pages meant to be printed out? 5x7 or 4x6? Is there a standard size you do your work in so I don't pester in the future:)

I'm asking b/c other post outside this thread mention that size is a need to know for printing DISigns. TIA & thanks again for the Indy pages! I'll start on my SWW books today or tomorrow. I'm thinking a one sided print will work best, using blank sides next to autograph pages to add pictures later:)

Blessings,

I've designed my autograph pages to be 4" x 6". Really wasn't aware there were other sizes. :confused3

Added Commander Cody, Darth Sidious (Emp. Palpatine), Jango Fett and Mace Windu autograph pages today. More to come!

Your DISigns are printing perfectly when cut & pasted to MS Word. it's those darn bubble DISigns that are giving me fits, but after much trial & mostly error, I think I'm figuring it out LOL. Thanks for the new pages! My boys absolutely LOVE your DISigns, and Aidan was even lucky enough to get his name in white & black (he chose black:)). I'll have to post some picture of our SWW loot featuring your work I get them done. We have a March trip in 1 week in honor of my 40th BDAY, then after we return it is full on SWW
prep!

Will you be attending a SWW this year? I'm hoping they will repeat the INDY & SW mashup show the did for the Last Trip to Endor. Lots of people seems to be clamoring for it since it was supposed to be spectacular! Fingers & toes crossed, sooo excited for our 1st SWW!

Blessings

Added pages for Imperial Stormtroopers, Imperial Red Guards and Nute Gunray today. I have no idea if some of these characters will be walking around and/or if they sign or not but had the chance to make pages for the so I figured why not.

Much as I'd love to be at a SWW, and would LOVE to take my nephews, it's not in the cards this year. Hoping to go later this year but have to see how the $$ hold out.

Do you have a photobucket account or somewhere else you keep all your designs? :confused3 I would love to have the journal pages.

I do not have a Photobucket. I should look into organizing things in a better fashion but most of my designs are listed on my DISign thread which there's a link to in my signature. I do have more journal pages in the works but they take me a while.

Hi Dom,

Just found your SWW 2011 Disigns.

Fabulous as usual.

Thank you for sharing your time & talent!

Love all SW stuff. DS & I are going on a surprise trip in May. I'll be using your talent for his autograph book. Thank you again.:yoda:

Hey Dom,
We went to our first SWW May 27th, it was AWESOME, and I got a lot of compliments on your autograph pages. I'm in the process of making the book. I am wondering if and when you have time, could you pretty please add C3PO & R2D2 pages? I know they don't sign, but I'm placing pictures with pages without signatures. If not, no problem:). Thank you so much for all the pages & DISigns you have already done! We love your work!

Thanks again for your time!

Love your journal pages! Thank you for sharing. You have some safari character clip art that I can't find ANYWHERE! Where did you get those?

Hey Dom,
If you get a chance to create C3PO & R2D2 pages this fall, I pledge my allegiance to Doms disSign empire.

TIA & hope you are enjoying your summer!

Hey Dom,
We went to our first SWW May 27th, it was AWESOME, and I got a lot of compliments on your autograph pages. I'm in the process of making the book. I am wondering if and when you have time, could you pretty please add C3PO & R2D2 pages? I know they don't sign, but I'm placing pictures with pages without signatures. If not, no problem:). Thank you so much for all the pages & DISigns you have already done! We love your work!

Thanks again for your time!

Hello,

We just started our cruise meet thread for the July 13, 2013 cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean. The meet group just started a couple of days ago and we've already got 25 families who have joined it with so many more expected to sign on as travel plans get sorted out for next summer.

And so here I am on your design thread. I just saw the cruise itinerary you did for Castoff's Hawaiian cruise meet group and am wondering if you'd please consider doing one for our meet group too? Wow, you are talented!

Here are the particulars for our Eastern Mediterranean cruise. We are calling ourselves the Eastern Mediterranean Mouseketeers. We are sailing on the Disney Magic.

The dates of the cruise are July 13 - July 25, 2013.

Day 1 (July 13) - Barcelona, Spain
Day 2 (July 14) - Villefranche, France (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice)
Day 3 (July 15) - La Spezia, Italy (Florence, Pisa)
Day 4 (July 16)- Civitavecchia, Italy (Rome)
Day 5 (July 17) - At Sea
Day 6 (July 18) - At Sea
Day 7 (July 19) - Piraeus, Greece (Athens)
Day 8 (July 20) - Kusadasi, Turkey (Ephesus)
Day 9 (July 21) - Mykonos, Greece
Day 10 (July 22) - At Sea
Day 11 (July 23) - Valletta, Malta
Day 12 (July 24) - At Sea
Day 13 (July 25) - Barcelona

Thank you very much for considering my request!

Beth

I'd be happy to do it. It will take me a few days as I have a big project at work right now (which I should be working on:eek:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter