Doll City?

Greg K.

Happy DVC Member, DIS Vet, and Catholic Deacon
My wife is curious to visit the two doll places in and around Anaheim -- one is Doll City USA, the other is a museum of some sort. Anybody been to either of these places? Are they worthwhile?

<font color=blue>
<font face="Alaska">"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
<font color=maroon>
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00 '01

</font>

Doll city is great, especially if you are a collector. The other museum is Hobby city. There is a museum there and lots of shops. There is also a couple of rides (small) for kids. I recommend both.

Doll City is a DUMP!

That being said. They do have a nice variety of dolls. They have pretty good prices and frequent sales.

They have really strange hours. I remember going there a couple of years ago and it took a week to find them open!

It is really close to the park, and won't take long, so it won't hurt to let her go and get it out of her system!

From another Doll Lover!

Patti

OH>>>>>>>
Be sure to check the little shop by the waterfalls at the Disneyland hotel (I am having a bad day and can't remember the names of my kids).

They have the most ADORABLE! Carolle Dolls - Mickey - Minnie - Pooh and Tigger!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter