Doing it Again - YC Question

JayCT

DIS Veteran
Well we are doing it again. We just booked our trip to WDW for August. We will be staying at YC Concierge. This will be the third time we will have been there.

I have a question that may seem strange since we have been to these resorts before. Friends are booked the same week at BC. We have always stayed conceirge there so we never ad to worry about breakfast. Our friends are not doing conceirge, so where would they have breakfast. They are not looking for a big sit-down type place, just some place to get a bagel or cereal on the run. Is there anywhere at BC (or YC for that matter) for this type of meal? I never saw anything like that there but then again we never really had to look. Jay

There are a few options available to your friends. Since they are at the BC, the BC Marketplace has a variety of offerings for breakfast. Just get there EARLY as it gets VERY BUSY!!!! There is also the Boardwalk Bakery which is a short walk from the BC as well as a little nook off the YC lobby in the Ale and Compass lounge that has bagels, danish, cereal, juice, and coffee. If they did choose to do a sit down breakfast, they can go to the Cape May Character Buffet, the Captain's Grille in the YC, or Spoodles :thumbsup2

Thanks Kidmom2000. I thought that the BC Marketplace had stuff but was not sure. Do you know if it (or the others) takes the meal plan? Jay

Thanks Kidmom2000. I thought that the BC Marketplace had stuff but was not sure. Do you know if it (or the others) takes the meal plan? Jay

There are quite a few options that are on the snack plan and I *think* there may be some CS offerings @ lunch that include sandwiches/salads/etc... and a dessert. Here is a sample menu:

Breakfast 7 - 11 a.m.

Ham and Cheese Omelet Croissant $5.99
Cheese Omelet Croissant $4.89
Made to Order Yogurt Parfait $3.79
Fresh Baked Pastries $2.19 - $2.79

Cinnamon Bun $2.79
Chocolate Croissant $2.49
Croissant $2.29
Bagel $2.29
Assorted Muffins $2.29
Coffee Cake $2.19

Sandwiches After 11 a.m.
Sandwiches Made to Order - Served Chilled or Toasted

Roast Beef and Brie on Ciabatta Roll with horseradish mayonnaise and caramelized onions $6.99

Turkey and Mozzarella on Sourdough Baguette with basil mayonnaise, arugula, and red wine vinaigrette $6.49

Smoked Ham and Black Diamond Cheddar on a multi-grain bun with honey dijon mustard $6.49

Grilled Vegetable Wrap $4.99

Soup and Salads After 11 a.m.

Made to Order Salad with choice of: mixed greens, chicken, chopped eggs, shredded carrots, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, and ranch, thousand island, blue cheese or red wine dressing $8.19

Chicken Caesar Salad $6.79
New England Clam Chowder $2.49

Kid's Pick - includes 2 sides and a child's drink
Children 9 and under

Ham and Cheese Wrap $4.49
Peanut Butter and Jelly (Smucker's Uncrustable) $4.49

Desserts After 11 a.m.

Pastry Chef's Creations $1.89 - $3.89
Freshly Made Gelato - Regular $2.39; Large $2.69
Flavors: Strawberry, Mango, Roasted Almond, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Sugar-Free Banana

Cake by the Slice $3.89
Chocolate Mousse $3.89
Lemon Mousse $3.29
Fruit Tart $3.29
Key Lime $3.29
Macaroon Coconut Bar $3.29
Eclair $2.79
Rice Cripsy Treat $2.69
Brownie $2.39
Marshmallow Kebab $2.39
Chocolate Chip Cookie $2.09
Cup Cake $1.59

BEVERAGES

Coke, Diet Coke, Orange, Light Lemonade, Mr. Pibb, Sprite, Iced Tea $2.19

Hot Chocolate, Coffee, Tea $1.89

Refillable Mugs $11.99

SPECIALTY DRINKS

Latte/Mocha $3.19/$3.69
Espresso/Cappuccino $2.69/$3.19

Wine by the Glass: $5.25-$7.25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter