Does Walmart have back to school deals this week?

Ours started putting this out last week, and our notebooks scanned for 15-cents. Single, wide rule.

I will use this as another oppurtunity to whine that they don't give us our school supply lists til school starts and my kids are older so it seems none of the stuff they need goes on sale. I need 3 of those 2 inch binders and they usually run around 8 or 9 bucks. Plus the dividers for them, Argh. I wish I were just looking for crayons and glue.

They don't post online? I'd call and ask ahead of time if they don't.

Well, I'm back from Walmart. Yes, they do have school supplies on sale that were in yesterday's paper. But where are they you ask? Well, by 4pm the day following the sales start, they are not yet out - ANYWHERE IN THE STORE!!

And I feel I need to shower just from walking in that store for 5 minutes. And nobody spoke English. Apparently when I went 2 towns away from mine, I left the USA. Flame away, but in America, the people on teh sales floor NEED to possess the ability to communicate with customers.

Walmart can give out free supplies everyday until school starts, and I will not partake. UcK!

Vent over - sorry, but I've never had such a rotten retail experience in my 35 years.

Our Walmart is still stocking as well but the items that were in the Sunday ad in the magazine section are all cheaper here. The glue and crayons are 25 cents and the one subject notebook was 15 cents.

The loose leaf paper was 75 cents and I did not buy that because I know someone should have it for a penny or this year maybe a nickel but I will not pay 75 cents!!! (YET)

My WM was out of the crayons already, but they only had the normal supply in the crayon aisle. They were just starting to shift the food products around to make aisles for back-to-school.

I am with the PP -- i can't even fathom thinking about BACK to school when the kids just got out and weather has been so yucky.. these are the first nice days we have had in about ... hmmm... a LONG time!! LOL

However, i am a sucker for 25 cent crayons and 30 cent glues!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter