Does Hilton Head Resort of refillable mugs?

westjones

DIS Veteran
And if they do, how do you refill them? Is there is a self fill station or do you have to have a CM fill it?

Thanks! I don't like the way the way they do it at BWV...having a CM refill it for you. But if they have a station where I can refill I would buy one for each of us. Sounds good! :goodvibes

And if they do, how do you refill them? Is there is a self fill station or do you have to have a CM fill it?

Here it is-

HHI-2009018.jpg

On different trips we've seen it next to the CS window and on another trip it was outside the fitness place.

You can also refill them at the beach house when the counter service restaurant there is open..great for the beach house time. Can't wait for our next trip there June 6...

Connears

That sound so good! We are hoping to go on our first trip to HHI in May 2013, so I have to wait until October to book. But I am already doing research and am so excited about this trip. It sounds like it will be so much more relaxing that going to WDW.

And it will be nice to buy everyone a mug that they can refill at both the resort and the beach house. That is great!

That sound so good! We are hoping to go on our first trip to HHI in May 2013, so I have to wait until October to book. But I am already doing research and am so excited about this trip. It sounds like it will be so much more relaxing that going to WDW.

And it will be nice to buy everyone a mug that they can refill at both the resort and the beach house. That is great!
Have fun. HHI resort is one of DVC's best IMHO.

I know this is an old thread, but I can't find any newer information! Can anyone who has been there recently tell me what the current drink offerings are with the refillable mug? Are there non-carbonated options (like tea, fruit punch, lemonade, cocoa, etc)? Are the choices the same at both the beach house and the resort? Also, current cost of mug please. Thanks!

Sorry, we haven't been there recently, and won't be there for almost 4 more months. However, I noticed they used to h it's ave HHI-specific mugs, not the same looking ones as at WDW. However, I've heard that they're the same ones as at WDW. Does anyone know which is true?

Sorry, we haven't been there recently, and won't be there for almost 4 more months. However, I noticed they used to h it's ave HHI-specific mugs, not the same looking ones as at WDW. However, I've heard that they're the same ones as at WDW. Does anyone know which is true?

They have the same ones as the other resorts. It would be cool if they didn't, though...

They have the same ones as the other resorts. It would be cool if they didn't, though...

Yes, I know that they used to, and I wish they still did. I have a refillable mug from 2008 that was specific to the resort-a picture of Mickey and Shadow. Am I a HHI geek that I was excited to find it on Ebay? And I couldn't believe that I was the only bidder!I paid more for the shipping of it than I did for the actual mug.

Do they not work off the chip? How are you able to use them in HHI after the WDW visit?

Do they not work off the chip? How are you able to use them in HHI after the WDW visit?
The chipped cups are activated for 14 days initially, so it should be permissible to use it at two different resorts during a split stay. We have done this for split stays at Vero and WDW and DD has done it at WDW and HHI. If the total length of stay is more than 14 days, you can take your original receipt to a sales register and have the chip reactivated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter