Does DVC take Discover Card?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by westjones, Feb 10, 2003.

1. westjones

westjones <font color=blue>Mother of Two <font color=deeppin

Does anyone know if you can use your Discover Card when paying off your mortgage? We get a 'cash back' bonus with that card so I would rather use that one. Does anyone know if I can?
    Thanks,
    DJ

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. anniet

anniet DIS Veteran

I was told at my closing DVC takes EVERY Major Credit card, but they do NOT take the Disney Credit Card!

4. Luvdisney

Luvdisney DIS Veteran

I too wanted to use my Discover card, but it is not accepted.

5. Melrosgirl

Melrosgirl <font color=navy>Would win @ hide n seek ;-)<br><f

When we purchased in December, they told me I could use a credit card (I pay them off in full each month, but I like the credit card bonuses, etc.), so I wanted to put it on Discover, but they said the wouldn't take Discover for it. I sent them a check instead. I was disappointed! 1% cash back would have been nice on that payment, lol.

6. TiggerFreak

TiggerFreak Never goes gankin on the Internizzle

By Mistake:eek: :eek: :eek:

We did the paperwork for an add-on at BCV last Oct when we were at WDW for our annual pilgrimage to the F&WF. Our sales guide waoff that day so someone else handled the tranaction. I gave them my DISCOVER card and they told me it would be processed 2 days later. When we returned home to MI 3 days later there was a message waiting for us form a DVC sales CM asking me to call in regards to our addon contract?? I call and guess what, they DO NOT take DISCOVER. Pretty funny, even a well run organization can make a mistake.