Does anyone Know if the hotels have fans to use in the room?

TIGGER'SFRIEND

<font color=deeppink>Michaiyla's Gramma !!!!!!! T
My DD has to have a fan blowing on her to go to sleep-all year she does this. Has anyone ever been able to have one brought to their room. She is stressing over this and will drive me crazy if we don't find one. :scared: We are flying in so bringing one is not feasible. HELP!!!

TIGGER'SFRIEND said:
My DD has to have a fan blowing on her to go to sleep-all year she does this. Has anyone ever been able to have one brought to their room. She is stressing over this and will drive me crazy if we don't find one. :scared: We are flying in so bringing one is not feasible. HELP!!!

Have never heard of it or seen one on a housekeeping cart. Could you just put one of the small personal ones in your luggage?

I don't know if they will have one but try Baby's Best Friend - they seem to have almost everything to rent for a stay.

Are you renting a car? Can you drive by Wal-Mart and just pick up a cheap fan and leave it behind?

Hopefully you can run your DD ragged so she falls asleep from exhaustion.

Have a great trip.

You should be able to find a small clip type fan that will fit in a suitcase. They are inexpensive, so leave it behind and use the space to bring home goodies!

Check out a sporting goods store, they may have camping fans that fit in your luggage. We use these when we camp, they are bigger than personal fans, but much smaller than a regular fan.

I don't know if they will have one but try Baby's Best Friend - they seem to have almost everything to rent for a stay.

Thank you thank you thank you--they have a fan and also cases of water. :thumbsup2

I've seen another post on this board saying that mousekeeping has fans available at some resorts.

The past 3 times we have stayed at Pop we have asked for a fan and had no problems. It's a standard (and dated) box fan each time but it is plenty loud. The only problem is it takes up quite a bit of space but taking a fan in our luggage (flying) just seems a little too much...that's souvenir space!!!

A fan for us is a must have. I always pack a fan for every trip, no matter where we go. We use it for white noise.

I have found our local Wal-mart to have small compact fans to buy, that are great for a table top. They are loud enough for us and small enough to fit in a suitcase with out taking up too much space.

We asked for one while we were at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. They brought one right up, no problem. But not sure about other Resorts.

I am the same way. I ordered one from Garden Grocer along with my other groceries. It was at the hotel waiting for me. It was only like 15 bucks so, I left it at CR when we left.

If it's for white noise, not air...buy a white noise machine. They sound just like a fan, but you can adjust the volume of it and it's compact so it packs in a suitcase. Mine goes everywhere.

If it's a fan mods and deluxes have ceiling fans.

katrina1122 said:
If it's for white noise, not air...buy a white noise machine. They sound just like a fan, but you can adjust the volume of it and it's compact so it packs in a suitcase. Mine goes everywhere.

If it's a fan mods and deluxes have ceiling fans.

There are also white noise iPhone apps

The past 3 times we have stayed at Pop we have asked for a fan and had no problems. It's a standard (and dated) box fan each time but it is plenty loud. The only problem is it takes up quite a bit of space but taking a fan in our luggage (flying) just seems a little too much...that's souvenir space!!!

We actually called POP Century today and yes they have box fans that we can use. Now the problem is we are staying at AOA Little Mermaid room for the 1st 2 nites and they claim they do not have any. Hopefully we can get one from POP for those 2 nites pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:
She is a neurotic about this fan-she cannot sleep without one-it has to be loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter