• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone have either of these Nikon Coolpix cameras?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
So, I'm looking for a camera for my parents. It needs to be simple, basic, easy to use, and take good pictures. I found the Nikon Coolpix S3100 which seemed to have a lot of nice features, and was pretty easy to use for them. Does anyone have any input on this, or maybe something similar that you would suggest for them?

While I was looking for a camera for them, I came across the Nikon Coolpix S9100, which I now like for myself. It seemed to have a great zoom and take clear photos in the store, but i want something that will take great photos in Disney. I thought it may be easier to carry around than my canon powershot. Any input on this one as well? Thanks!

I'm curious about this too. I am looking for a new point and shoot and have narrowed it down to these four:
Nikon CoolPix S3100 (my first choice right now)
Sony Cybershot DSCW510
Sony Cybershot DSCW530
Kodak EasyShare M552

Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter