Do you use Viggle?

I use it and I think I racked up about 15,000 points so far. I have no idea how people get some of those rewards - especially that free cruise! Maybe I'll get that when I'm ready to retire.

I used to use Viggle starting a few months after it launched and racked up several hundred dollars in gift cards over the first year. Then they completely changed everything. Some people say it's still "free" money - not to me. My time is valuable in its own right. I'm not going to spend 10 minutes watching commercials to find an ad worth 10 cents. I could check-in to a few long running shows each day, but to me that's still not worth the time/mental energy to have to keep thinking about it for the $1 those points are worth when converted to gift cards.

That said, there still are a lot of people continuing to do it. If you really want to invest the time into how to do it well, there's a huge thread on slickdeals.net. They are experts over there. They also compile all of the daily bonus shows, answers to quizzes, etc.

I went over to slickdeals.net but I couldn't find anything about Viggle on the forums. Do you know which section the thread is in? What it's listed under?

Thanks for the info

As far as wasting time on Viggle when it is not worth much...I may get bored with it after awhile and not do it anymore but I don't work, I am home all day, the TV is on all day and I can check in at the beginning of a one hour show and forget about it and get on the computer. I got the 5,000 bonus points for being a DirecTv customer so right now I have 570 points since starting yesterday afternoon.

Since they limit the points you can get in a day and the rewards require higher points than they use to, it will take quite a long time to get enough points for anything decent.

But right now I like it.

Does anybody know if once you reach your 720 watch point limit for the day if it notifies you that you can't get any more points for the day? Or do you have to just go back through your watch points and count them up and stop at 720?

I went over to slickdeals.net but I couldn't find anything about Viggle on the forums. Do you know which section the thread is in? What it's listed under?

If you google "slickdeals" and "viggle" they come right up. There is also an earlier thread that has been closed but you can still read it. Probably not as worthwhile anyway since most of the strategies wouldn't work now.

http://slickdeals.net/f/5642724-Viggle-App-Get-paid-while-you-watch-tv-iOS-and-Android?

It's a huge thread but the first page (the "Wiki") is updated daily and has a lot of the key information.

I've been using Viggle for a little over a year and I've earned over $250 in gift cards. I check into all the bonus point shows every night and play trivia. I will usually check into a long movie when I go to bed also. You only have to be checked into a show for 10 minutes to qualify for the bonus points. I love Viggle. It does take a while to earn rewards now, but I'm kind of addicted to the app :)

I'm a veteran Viggler! lol I've been doing it since it first came out. It has changed a lot in the year and half its been out. You use to be able to earn up to 12000 points a day. Ads all the time and bonus show check-ins were worth 300-400 points (50-100 now, 2 points per minute to "watch" shows (1 point per minute now). You could really rack up A LOT of points very easily.

Now its a little slower but worth the time to earn a little extra $$. Now you can only "watch" up to 12 hours of tv per day or 720 minutes. You can get a few points for watching ads and there are always quizes on several shows each night. On the slickdeals website referenced earlier they list each show that is giving bonus points each night. They also post clips of each show so you can "check-in" to them. You don't have to do it live when the show is actually one. But there is a time when the clips quit giving the bonus points. I'm not sure what time it is now but overnight sometime. Tonight the hockey game is on and I'm waiting to check into it until I go to bed. I will stay checked in until the game time is over... ie. if its a 3 hour game and I check in at midnight i will stay checked in until 3 am.

Go to http://slickdeals.net/f/5642724-Viggle-App-Get-paid-while-you-watch-tv-iOS-and-Android?t=5642724 and read the WHOLE first page. It gives answers to ANY possible question you could have. Subsequent pages also answer current questions about if there are lags or glitches etc.

There are glitches that make you want to scream, not giving you the points that you should have gotten, not recognizing shows that are giving bonus, etc. But overall it is a great ap for making a few extra dollars. I have 3 accounts: mine, my husbands, and my sons. In the year & 1/2 that I have participated I have earned over $1500 in giftcards. I usually cash in for Best Buy. You can take those to best buy and of course buy stuff but the best thing is you can buy a Visa Gift card with the BB Gift card. I can then take that and use it for whatever, where ever. I paid for Christmas last year with my Visa Gift Cards. This year I will pay for our food at WDW with our GC made from Viggle! :banana:

If you have specific questions that you can't find on slickdeals I will be happy to try to help!

I'm a veteran Viggler! lol I've been doing it since it first came out. It has changed a lot in the year and half its been out. You use to be able to earn up to 12000 points a day. Ads all the time and bonus show check-ins were worth 300-400 points (50-100 now, 2 points per minute to "watch" shows (1 point per minute now). You could really rack up A LOT of points very easily.

Now its a little slower but worth the time to earn a little extra $$. Now you can only "watch" up to 12 hours of tv per day or 720 minutes. You can get a few points for watching ads and there are always quizes on several shows each night. On the slickdeals website referenced earlier they list each show that is giving bonus points each night. They also post clips of each show so you can "check-in" to them. You don't have to do it live when the show is actually one. But there is a time when the clips quit giving the bonus points. I'm not sure what time it is now but overnight sometime. Tonight the hockey game is on and I'm waiting to check into it until I go to bed. I will stay checked in until the game time is over... ie. if its a 3 hour game and I check in at midnight i will stay checked in until 3 am.

Go to http://slickdeals.net/f/5642724-Viggle-App-Get-paid-while-you-watch-tv-iOS-and-Android?t=5642724 and read the WHOLE first page. It gives answers to ANY possible question you could have. Subsequent pages also answer current questions about if there are lags or glitches etc.

There are glitches that make you want to scream, not giving you the points that you should have gotten, not recognizing shows that are giving bonus, etc. But overall it is a great ap for making a few extra dollars. I have 3 accounts: mine, my husbands, and my sons. In the year & 1/2 that I have participated I have earned over $1500 in giftcards. I usually cash in for Best Buy. You can take those to best buy and of course buy stuff but the best thing is you can buy a Visa Gift card with the BB Gift card. I can then take that and use it for whatever, where ever. I paid for Christmas last year with my Visa Gift Cards. This year I will pay for our food at WDW with our GC made from Viggle! :banana:

If you have specific questions that you can't find on slickdeals I will be happy to try to help!

How do you have 3 accounts? I mean how does that work? Do you have to check in using 3 different phones for the same show? Can you link one directv account to all 3 Viggle accounts? My kids have IPod touch but I doubt they would want me sitting around with it all day checking into programs with their device so that probably wouldn't work for me. Just curious how that works.

How do you have 3 accounts? I mean how does that work? Do you have to check in using 3 different phones for the same show? Can you link one directv account to all 3 Viggle accounts? My kids have IPod touch but I doubt they would want me sitting around with it all day checking into programs with their device so that probably wouldn't work for me. Just curious how that works.

Yes you can link your direct tv to each one. I think it is either 3 or 4 accounts per direct tv.

Each member over age 13 in your household is allowed to have an account.

We do have multiple devices that I can check in on. However.... My DS7 usually has the iPad, so sometimes I just use my iPhone for all 3 accounts. You just have to sign in and out of each account and check in; sign out, sign in, check in, repeat, etc. It is much easier if you have multiple devices, but you can do it if your family isn't in a sharing mood. I do a lot of mine once everyone else is in bed so usually it isn't an issue. My mom and dad use Viggle they both have iPhones, they both just check in at the same time. I know of others on slickdeals that have 1 single device and have multiple accounts and just sign in and out. It's up to you.

....all

the

time......

the-wiggles_1490.jpg

Yes you can link your direct tv to each one. I think it is either 3 or 4 accounts per direct tv.

Each member over age 13 in your household is allowed to have an account.

We do have multiple devices that I can check in on. However.... My DS7 usually has the iPad, so sometimes I just use my iPhone for all 3 accounts. You just have to sign in and out of each account and check in; sign out, sign in, check in, repeat, etc. It is much easier if you have multiple devices, but you can do it if your family isn't in a sharing mood. I do a lot of mine once everyone else is in bed so usually it isn't an issue. My mom and dad use Viggle they both have iPhones, they both just check in at the same time. I know of others on slickdeals that have 1 single device and have multiple accounts and just sign in and out. It's up to you.

OK, another dumb question, sorry...how do you sign in and out? I found a log out button under settings. Is that how you sign out?

I figured it out...thank =)

I just got viggle today bc of this thread. It doesn't recognize Disney junior though, and I have to try it several times and then manually check-in. Then I tried it and it found some HBO show instead, and I hit confirm by mistake, and couldn't find a way to undo it.

I just got viggle today bc of this thread. It doesn't recognize Disney junior though, and I have to try it several times and then manually check-in. Then I tried it and it found some HBO show instead, and I hit confirm by mistake, and couldn't find a way to undo it.

You don't have to undo it you can just go check in to a different program and it takes you out of the one you checked into by mistake. Or you can stay checked into that other show until you get ready to check into something else.

You don't even have to watch the show, just check into it then go about your business.

If you go up a few posts and click on that link to the thread about Viggle it has a bunch of questions and answers that you will probably need to know being new to Viggle. It is very helpful.

It also has a list of all the bonus shows for each day and how many bonus points you get for watching. Just make sure you watch at least 10 minutes of the bonus program to get the extra points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter