Do you use fabric softener in your laundry?

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
I switched from Downy to a new brand, "All" has their own now, so I tried it because it was on sale, plus I had a coupon. I think it was a 'fresh rain' scent or something like that.

It was okay, but nothing makes your laundry smell nicer or gives it that soft feel more than Downy, and I am hooked on their Clean Breeze scent. Tropical Bloom and the original April Fresh is just as nice, but I really like Clean Breeze.

Do you use a fabric softener, or do you use those toss in the dryer sheets?

I use Tide detergent, Downy, and Bounce sheets. If you had allergies, you wouldn't last long in my house. ;)

I use the exact same combo as MosMom. :p

I switch around with detergents from time to time but I NEVER switch from my Downy! Years ago, I tried a different brand and couldn't believe the difference. I sound like a commercial!

I use Downy. I love Tropical Bloom and Clean Breeze. :teeth:
I occasionally use the sheets.

I use dryer sheets and the less smell the better. I do love the Tide Mountain Spring scent; however, I find that I *reek* of it. I also think it's funny when I get into an elevator at work and I can tell who uses Tide and Downy. So, I try to go easy on the smells.

I use Era and Downy April Fresh. It's the only scent I don't have allergy problems with.

Well...here's another Tide/Downy junkie!!! I've had several people ask me what I use because clothes/laundry always smell good. Back when I first got married and had kids...(didn't know any better) used to use whatever was on sale but now, NO WAY!!! Give me my Tide or Downy or give me death, LOL!!!

(Apologies to Patrick Henry...LOL;) )

arm and hammer perfume and dye free.......and downy perfume free and NO STINK.......
One of the kids I care for is here and I think his gramma did his laundry again......IT IS SOOOOOOOO STRONG it has made me sneeze and choke up.......this is ridiculous smell.......to to strong

I never used liquid fabric softener until I got a washing machine that has an automatic dispenser.

Now, I wouldn't do my laundry without it! I love the way the job it does.

My favorite softener right now is Snuggle Sun Kissed Breeze. It's the bright yellow Snuggle scent.

It's awesome! So fresh and nice without being too perfumey.

I send all my wash out so I don't know what they use

Cheer free with Downy April Fresh. I cut the Downy in half to keep the scent down.
Tried the fabric sheets once, my oldest broke out in a horrible rash from them.

Don't I feel manly :)

Another Tide/Downy combo user - although I only use the liquid Downy when washing sheets and DD's clothes - I use Downy or Snuggle dryer sheets for everything else. I have found that if you use liquid fabric softener on your towels they don't absorb as well... they are soft and smell wonderful - but the drying element is not there...(my opinion of course!)

I have been asked in the past - what perfume are you wearing - "Uhh, Downy??" lol!

I use liquid WISK with Downy. Downy is the best! I won't do a load if I don't have any Downy.

Tide/Downy too! Also, dryer sheets, though not fussy abt which brand.

My Mother doesn't use fabric softner. Her clothes feel like cardboard. :rolleyes:

Another Downey Clean Breeze fan here. I used to use April Fresh, but bought Clean Breeze by accident one day. OMG! The scent is awesome! Makes the whole house smell nice when I'm doing laundry.

I use Era and Downy April Fresh. ::yes:: In a pinch, I'll use Snuggle, but nothing aside from those two. My sister recently tried the Clean Breeze and is raving about it! I went to her house last week and she hustled me out into her laundry room to smell the stuff! :teeth: My kids always tell me that I "smell good" when the hug me....guess they don't realize that they smell the same way!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter