Do you think parks might close (capacity) the week of 7/17?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Do you think the parks might close due to capacity during the week of 7/17 or only on that day? I'm trying to figure my plans for my trip 7/21-24, and I'm wondering if I should plan to return to my hotel (or elsewhere-GCF or DLH) to rest during the day, or if I might risk not being able to get back into the parks. And am I correct that whether I go back to my hotel (HoJos) or go to one of Disney's for lunch, I'd be running the same risk, or do the people coming from the hotels (either guests or those just there for lunch)get automatic admittance to the parks?

I think there is a good chance of it the days surrounding it (16-18th) more than later that week- I will be there for the birthday but I leave the 20th as does most of my group-

If you leave you may not get back- simple as that- They often would allow resort guest in later than regular guests but room keys would need to be shown. Dining wouldnt matter (because how could you divide Hotel eaters by Dowtown Disney eaters when they are the same distance away...)

-em

definitely on the 17th

maybe on the 16th (being a Saturday)

more than likely not on the 18th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter