Do you think Captain EO is coming back?

I'm referring to the character. I'm not against the new "journey" but I wish they had incorporated some more of the previous incarnation as opposed to going with Eric Idle.

Yes, they are using that theater for previews of the movie Tomorrowland. Its supposed to be temporary.

If will definitely be temporary, given the initial reviews of Tomorrowland that just came out. They strongly suggest it at risk of going down the same path as John Carter (big, heavily hyped sci-fi production that falls flat; in this case because film doesn't deliver the magic it promises).

If will definitely be temporary, given the initial reviews of Tomorrowland that just came out. They strongly suggest it at risk of going down the same path as John Carter (big, heavily hyped sci-fi production that falls flat; in this case because film doesn't deliver the magic it promises).
I've seen mixed reviews some love it or some think it could've been better. I haven't seen one that says it was terrible yet. I don't think they are expecting it to be the next frozen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter