Do you read/comment on DIS while at work?

Thought it would be better to do it anonymously, but whatever.

In my last job, I worked on a computer about 40% -60% of my day, but always was afraid to come here. :) Our usage was monitored and I usually stuck to cnn or the local news if I was browsing the internet.

The job before, I would have been written up if I went to a non-essential site.

Just curious.

Yes but my "work" is babysitting DH's cousin. I only actually watch the baby for about three hours since she naps once I get there and then goes to bed early. I have LOTS of paid time to DIS!:thumbsup2
(Mind you it's not very much;))

I definitely do. I have two screens, one is dedicated to the DIS. It's up all day regardless of whether or not I'm actually here!!!!

During lunch or when I'm running reports and can't really do much of anything else until they are done, I do.

Yes. Part of my job is sitting and waiting for people to answer me, or for me to get answers to answer their question; I coordinate a LOT. However, I have to be at my desk, near the phone at all times.

I can't now I work retail. BUT I did have a job before and that is where I actually discovered this place. I was planning a trip to disney and somehow found this place and would check in.

Yup.

Back when I worked at the office, I posted on DIS all the time. My boss didn't care as long as my work got done, and it always did (and does). While we've been told our usage can be officially monitored, they currently don't and won't as long as the higher ups feel it's not being abused.

Now I work from home FT and still post on the DIS, but I use my home computer, not my work laptop. Boss still doesn't care as long as my work gets done.

Yes but it's my Personal computer/phone/ipad on my personal data. Work doesn't pay me for 98% of stuff I do to make my job and m y pt's lives easier.

I used to, when I had office jobs. I don't work in front of a computer anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter