• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you look like someone famous?

When I was in high school and college lots of people said I looked like Sarah Michelle Gellar and Mary Louise Parker. Now that I'm in my 30's nothing. I just look like myself ;-)

On two separate occasions I've been told I look like Ashley Judd. I don't see it but I was extremely flattered.

Not me, but DH does: he is very often mistaken for Dan Marino. They do actually look very much alike, but DH is shorter by 3 inches.

winner winner chicken dinner! (See my tags lol) PLEASE post a pic of your DH!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been told I look like Alicia Silverstone - I can see it sometimes. My daughter very much resembles McKenzie Foy, the little girl in Twilight. She posted a picture of her on instagram (because everyone was telling her how much they look alike) and I actually thought it WAS her.

When I was younger (in my 20's) people said I looked like Ingrid Bergman. So I would purposely wear my hair like hers in Casablanca when I was at work and would dress as much as I could like her.

Nowadays, I don't look like anyone except myself. LOL

My sons friend told me I look like the lady on the Wendy's commercials. I do have red hair but she is about 10 years younger so I am taking it as compliment!

Where's the beef!

tumblr_lsqeiwxtXO1r1t3kio1_500.png

I don't look like someone famous, but I do like an amazing amount of people.
If I had a dollar for every person that has come up to me and said, "You look just like so and so" I'd be rich.
It happens so much that I don't think anything of it anymore.
I just have one of those faces - LOL!!!:smooth:

I've gotten Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Jessica Simpson, and Ellen Barkin. I am blonde and that's about the extent of any resemblance.

When I was in college 20+ years ago I was told I looked like Andie MacDowell, I'm tall like she is and have dark curly hair but other than that I didn't see it. Everyone always told my DH he looked like Dave Coulier, he did from back in his full house days.

People in the ER tell my son's fiancée (ER Nurse)she looks like Nicole Curtis of Rehab Addict all the time
She's about 11 years younger but does resemble her

No, I don't, but a good friend of ours looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger - same build, chin, etc. - even sort of talks like him - unbelievable! LOL

I used to get Demi Moore and/or Courtney Cox. We all got old, but they had loads of plastic surgery. I just couldn't keep up ;)

I've had a couple of people say I look like Judith Durham of The Seekers. image.jpg

TC :cool1:

People used to tell me that I looked like Leslie Ann Warren (remember her?), with green eyes. She was quite a bit older than me, so I thought it was weird. Anyway I never saw the resemblance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter