Do you look like someone famous?

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
My uncle told me I look like Carol Burnett. I don't see it and no one else has ever told me that.
I did love her show!

My husband of 33 years says i look just like Christina Hendricks, yup hes delusional!! lol

The main one I've been told was Mayim Bialik, when we were teens, especially. Not as much anymore.

My DD follows an Instagrammer in Italy that looks a LOT like me, more than anyone I've ever seen.

Not me, but DH does: he is very often mistaken for Dan Marino. They do actually look very much alike, but DH is shorter by 3 inches.

I don't think so. I've only been told I resemble a celebrity on two occasions, and both times they named very tall, very blonde, very thin actresses. Three things I've never been, so I took it as sarcasm. :laughing:

Sammy Hagar most recently. Roger Daltrey and Peter Frampton I've heard before. It's all about hte hair.

Mary Louise Parker... or since most people don't know her name, they say, "you look like that lady from Weeds, the mom"...

I am bald and have a goatee & have since I was 19. Wrestling fans used to tell me I looked like Stone Cold Steve Austin or Goldberg. Music fans said I looked like Daughtry, Ed Kowalczyk (Live), or Moby. I had one person say Seth Green (because we are both short maybe?). Now I'm older and some kid at Walmart told me the other day I look like "the guy on Alvin & the Chipmunks." David Cross! Time for a makeover?

My husband looks like john travolta! Soo much so that he's been stopped for autographs and pictures! He just smiles, signs his real name and walks away!

The weird thing is DH is literally 30 years younger... So either JT has got a fountain of youth (aka plastic surgeon) or people only remember what he used to look like!

You mean you look like this ?
Carol_Burnett_-_1974.jpg

My sons friend told me I look like the lady on the Wendy's commercials. I do have red hair but she is about 10 years younger so I am taking it as compliment!

When I was in college I was told that I looked like Larry from 3's Company. Not sure if that's a good thing.

I don't think so, but people tell me "You look like Jennifer Grey...BEFORE the nose job." Yep, they have to point that part out...

DH looks like Commander Riker from Star Trek The Next Generation. When we first started dating, one of my friends said, "You're dating Number One!" and I've called him Number One ever since.

Last edited:
when I was much younger, I had several people say I looked like Anne Margaret and Priscilla Presley. When I was in my 30's I was told I looked like Nicole Kidman and Renee Russo. Now that I am in my early 50's I dont get those comments anymore, darn. My husband went thru a phase about 10 years ago where seriously everyone, even complete strangers were telling him he looked like Sam Elliot to the point of women we didnt know coming up and asking to have their picture taken with him. He was starting to let his hair grow long, and it pretty much looked exactly like Sam Elliots in a few of his movies, and faces and mustache very similar too. So I was married to a celebrity for a while it was kinda fun lol.

Twice people have said I resemble Tom Hanks..:cool1:

...no doubt they were both drunk or stoned at the time. :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter