• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you live close to any VMK'ers?

what ?? ok you lost me there duck ( believe me its not hard to do) you mean your in the UK ?? lol srry but i get confused easily

Hey duck it does indeed do the entire world hurray we can plot everywhere LOL lets plot ppl who ever started this thread should add that link to the beginning of the post so ppl have easy access to it :)

Milkabum, do you live like in the "centre" of Missasauga? Or like on the outskirts?

I relize Centre is spelt wrong but it's the CANADIAN ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Man pardon me for not being a geography wiz. Massachusetts... United Kingdom... what's the difference? You all talk funny and you don't sweeten your tea!

I've changed the default zoom on the map to "world."

KrazyPete said:
Man pardon me for not being a geography wiz. Massachusetts... United Kingdom... what's the difference? You all talk funny and you don't sweeten your tea!

You're too funny, Pete! Yes, we do talk funny, and no, we do not sweeten our tea - don't you know sugar is bad for you?! :rotfl2:

*shudder* sweet tea.....I've lived in GA for the last 12 years and I still can't drink the stuff. Bleh...unsweetened is the only way to go! :thumbsup2

Well here in the commonwealth of Canada. We drink our tea with milk and sugar. Well not all but I would say 1/2 and 1/2 LOL. One half who diet and and they others who do not care. I am on the do not care side. :)

milkabum said:
About a month ago,when I joined DIS,I started to see alot of other people from Canada were on the DIS too.For example,Azure(,3 days ago her name Azure instead of CL_Azure,)lives in Guelph,about 45 minutes away :earseek: and I remember someone from Barrie,which we visit like 20 times each year because we have a boat by Georgian bay.Do you live close to anyone on VMK?

Yes, I do.

KrazyPete said:

I've changed the default zoom on the map to "world."

I wasn't aware I talked funny LOL :lmao: and I would like to say I sweeten my tea, but I don't even drink it! :lmao: LOL.

Also, side note to duck: I still can't believe how close we are lol. I wonder what part of Springfield you live in (I am not asking you to say LOL *just me thinking aloud lol*) Also *thinking aloud* It sounds like a Massachusetts meet should be order lol (hint hint) lol

Also, side note to duck: I still can't believe how close we are lol. I wonder what part of Springfield you live in

ive been to springfield in fact everytime i go to CT to visit family i stop at the BP for fuel and the white hut for great food LOL. hey nvm a bread shop lets take over a white hut LOL

I live close to someone one this site. Not telling who though. All I'll say is that I live in California.somewhere up north near someone (sea) Also about 45 min from SF

Tennisgurl said:
I live in Lancaster PA, it's all farmland and way to far away from the magic if you ask me.

YAY!! :cool1: Finally, someone who lives in PA. Problem is tho,i live in the most crimed,disgusting city of north philadelphia. :guilty: but it looks like i'm surrounded by vmkers/disers. i do have some cousins who play vmk that live very close to me,but they are not on dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter