Do you live close to any VMK'ers?

Im up for a meet, well actually im up for anything as long as its legal ( and if my truck will get me there ) :rotfl2: In order to take over a Panera Bread with our lap tops, i would probably need a lap top first. Hmmmm time to start looking i guess. :confused3 Anyone have a decent one for sale LOL. Yes Derry is not that far away im fianally not alone in this world LOL. Well if anyone plans it let me know ill try and make it, it just has to wait till spring i plow in the winter for a town near me so im busy all the time.

daviedude said:
Im up for a meet, well actually im up for anything as long as its legal ( and if my truck will get me there ) :rotfl2: In order to take over a Panera Bread with our lap tops, i would probably need a lap top first. Hmmmm time to start looking i guess. :confused3 Anyone have a decent one for sale LOL. Yes Derry is not that far away im fianally not alone in this world LOL. Well if anyone plans it let me know ill try and make it, it just has to wait till spring i plow in the winter for a town near me so im busy all the time.

:rotfl2: Daviedude, why do you think when Pink went crazy there with her "meet meet meet", I responded with "patience patience"? :rotfl2:

i live too far away.....i live in uk....lol

and...hi milkabum, nice to chat to u on vmk and now on DIS!

Milkubum...srry about ur pet, do u like my signature?

the hamster called charlie looks the same as my real life who is one year old! He is white with red eyes.....

I Live in beautiful L.A., Los Angeles, California, home of the dodgers, the stinky lakers, and fashion central. Anyone near by me?

P.S. I am SO close to DLR!!

LOL ok so i only got through half the pages... way too many and my eyes are starting to hurt :) But I have not seen anyone from the good 'ole rainy state of OREGON!!! ore-e-gone.. haha jk that is the incorrect way of saying it :) So, any other oregoners out there?

Cheops said:
I live in Hillsboro NH not too far from you
hey cool im not feeling so alone any more LOL. before vmk we only had cow tipping up here but now this is much more fun :rotfl2:

daviedude said:
hey cool im not feeling so alone any more LOL. before vmk we only had cow tipping up here but now this is much more fun :rotfl2:

Road Apple throwing contests can be fun. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Cheops said:
Road Apple throwing contests can be fun. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
LOL very true LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

and good idea pete i have marked me loli think we all should do it i think it would be cool to see where we are all at. but does it do the uk and all that i did not notice.

daviedude said:
LOL very true LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

and good idea pete i have marked me loli think we all should do it i think it would be cool to see where we are all at. but does it do the uk and all that i did not notice.

Very good question daviedude! We simply have to have the UK, because KrazyPete thinks Mass., is part of the UK!! So I guess Duck cannot plot her own location, despite my apparently mistaken belief that you and I are neighbors there daviedude! (Course I'll probably never get a trade with KrazyPete again, after publicly announcing this!) :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter