Do you like the signatures?

babiesX2 said:
No, it doesn't. :goodvibes

Are those the Nelson twins in your sig???

Yes, those are the Nelson twins! I have been in to them since they were big in the early 90's. They are really good still, not heavy metal at all though. They have played at Epcot Flower & Garden Festival the last few years, but the timing has never been right for me to be there when they are.

And, I've already shortened my sig...it was longer when I first posted that before.

tarheelmjfan said:
Who needs a tag fairy, when we have 1/2 beaten horses. :lmao:

I tried to add my Universal Orlando & cruise countdowns from another site to my signature, but they didn't work. :confused3 Help!!!!
The Tag Fairy is watching...

15_3_6.gif

tarheelmjfan said:
Who needs a tag fairy, when we have 1/2 beaten horses. :lmao:

I tried to add my Universal Orlando & cruise countdowns from another site to my signature, but they didn't work. :confused3 Help!!!!

what site ru using mabe I can help you? :goodvibes

Tinkerbell_Tiffany said:
what site ru using mabe I can help you? :goodvibes

My cruise countdowns are from *****************. I couldn't find a Universal specific countdown, so I tried ******************** for UO.

Oh well, that should be carribean mag dot com & magical mountain dot net (no spaces).

tarheelmjfan said:
My cruise countdowns are from *****************. I couldn't find a Universal specific countdown, so I tried ******************** for UO.

Oh well, that should be carribean mag dot com & magical mountain dot net (no spaces).

what is the date ur leaving?

mommy*RN said:
You can use the nurse now...you're a NURSING STUDENT...right??? Use the nurse - come to the dark side - use the nurse - come to the dark side...
:rotfl:

Gotta go with the flow. I love :love: the signatures. They really do give you insight into these DIS freaks---er fans---, and sometimes, as you scroll quickly by, you can stop at a post that is someone you "know". :teeth:

I wouldn't recongize half the posters on here if it wasn't for their siggies! (I go agree though that some of them are a bit large and need to be scaled down.)

TnTWalter said:
It would be nice sometimes to save time.

Trish

If you go to your account and click on edit options there's a section regarding images about half way down. There's a show signatures option which you can uncheck if you don't want to look at them.

I don't mind the signatures I think they are great. Although some of them I look at and wonder why they put that in their signature but whatever works for them!

I miss my siggy :guilty: . I haven't had the patience (or brainpower) to figure out how to use the new system. And by new, I mean when they changed over a year and a half ago and removed all the old siggys... :rotfl2:

I love that pic. How did you get it taken & what sizes were available? I'd love to have one like that of the 3 of us in a large print to hang on the wall.

I made it myself using 3 pics that I took. I used Picasa to layer them. Then I used photo impression to add the boarder and words. It was easy.

calypso*a*go-go said:
I wouldn't recongize half the posters on here if it wasn't for their siggies! (I go agree though that some of them are a bit large and need to be scaled down.)

Calypso,
I'm a BIG Thomas KinKade fan. Love your siggy :thumbsup2

Christypl said:
I made it myself using 3 pics that I took. I used Picasa to layer them. Then I used photo impression to add the boarder and words. It was easy.

That is so neat. I'll have to try it sometime. A framed pic like that would make a great Christmas gift for my inlaws. :)

I don't like the signatures since I think they are partially responsible for the periodic "server too busy" notificaitons!

I love to look at the signatures! I have a funny story about mine; I had a photograph of my husband and myself at our wedding, and somebody came up to him at work and said "hey, you're on the disboards!" And he's like, the WHAT boards? And the co-worker showed him a thread I was posting on.

He was not amused, especially since I think it was one of those 'woman troubles' sort of thread :rotfl: .

So I've changed it and now it's just me looking like a lunatic with Pooh.

CarolA said:
I don't like the signatures since I think they are partially responsible for the periodic "server too busy" notificaitons!

Nope, it's not. You can check with the webmasters. The people who accidentally put in monster images can screw up the works, though.

Okay, I guess I'm the voice if dissent here. I'm sort of neutral, and I don't think about them much. Some of the bigger ones could do more with less, and take up less room. A tiny picture of Mickey (I DON'T have any particular poster in mind) does more for me than a big one.
A few are clever, and ones with a single line are fine. Sometimes they reveal something interesting about a person (the goldfish cracker dog), but many do not IMHO, and once you've seen it once...you still see it again every time that person posts. I think my favorites are the ones where people list all the times they've been to WDW - it gives you a sense that they know about WDW (or if there's hints that they might be a cast member). I've noted several posters who claim to know all sorts of things, only to discover later that they've either never been to WDW, or they've been once. It strikes me as odd. Though I suppose people lie too.

Personally, I just don't like the idea of having too much info about me posted out there. I googled myself once and found a single post that I made to a blog before the word blog was out there..back when screens were monochrome. It was a little creepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter