DO you know how???

beautyqueen

Mouseketeer
To change your email address on the disney.com website? My account that I have had for 12 years got hacked and a virus sent to my contacts so it's shut down and I had to make a new email. I figure I could call to change my email for the updates about our ressies and things but I need all my online stuff to change over to, does anyone know where to go on the site? TIA

You can't go into your account at WDW.com and Signin using your old e-mail and password and then go to your account info and change your e-mail? My guess is when you change your old e-mail to your new email, you might have to verfiy you new e-mail, but shouldn't you be able to do that? :confused3

Not sure I entirely understand your post. Did you not save your confirmation numbers on a word document or something? I always print mine out.

I think if nothing else you can call and have them manually do it at the DRC. If I am remembering right they did it for me once.

That happed to my yahoo account and my husbands both this year. All you have to do it change you passowrd on your email account and it stops it. It has been almost a year and nothing has happened again.

I also sent an email out to my address book telling them it an email does not have a subject line (many spam ones don't) don't open it. I would never send one without a subject line.

Changing my email would be a last resort - I have a ton of things ties to that address.

Good luck.

go to disney.com or any disney website
scroll to bottom of page
should be something about profile or help
somewhere in there there is way to update things
It will help but I swear disney has every email addy I ever thought of using

Thanks everyone, I'll try to scroll all the way down to see if that is where I can change it.

@nikki I changed my password right when I noticed it happened but hotmail actually locked my account so I can't do anything at all with it. It says "enter your cell number to get a text sent with a code to get back in" I did that over and over and not code was ever sent to my phone.

@stitch I didn't save or print my ressie number, (like a big dummy) lol

@millermom I may have to end up calling them to have it changed, glad to know they will change it all over for me if I can't figure it out!

When you log into Disney aren't the confirmation numbers listed on your "My Reservations" page? Print that out, then go to your account info and try and change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter