Do you answer your phone

My alarm is through a cell phone - I really want to get rid of the landline but its the number I give out when filling out forms, to school etc so they don't bother me on my cell!

I lot of folks I work with have dumped the landline and use their cell phone for their only phone and their alarm. They're the ones when the phone batteries die or the phone gets left in another room, or the phone is on vibrate.......oversleep and there is no way to give them a wake up call. But I work and early shift, 3 am for me, some in at 330, others at 4, so there is a greater chance of oversleeping.

Yes, lately I have. Between health/hospital people calling about my son's surgery and people calling about interviews (past) or job stuff (now that I got a job), I feel like I have to.

the problem with getting rid of a land line if power to the towers go out the phone goes out and if your power goes out and you deplete the battery on the phone without any way to recharge it you have no phone to use.

I haven't read all the replies, but I answer calls from my DH, DS & from the area code that the rest of our family lives in (different area code than we live in). We use DH's number for all business transactions, so any calls to my number that aren't family are assumed to be spam. I really don't know why they waste their time.

the problem with getting rid of a land line if power to the towers go out the phone goes out and if your power goes out and you deplete the battery on the phone without any way to recharge it you have no phone to use.
I have external battery chargers. My 16,800mah charger does my tablet or my phone 12 times. It's been great on vacations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter