Do little girls wear their princess costume on the Dream?

sallymomo

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if I should dress my daughter up in a princess gown on one of the evenings for dinner? If so...which day? The dress up day or the day when we dine in Royal palace? Do they have Bibbidy bootique on the Dream?

I'm dressing my DDs 4,3,and 14months for the semi formal night. I'll let them wear them everynight to dinner if they so choose. It's their vacation too so I'm not too picky with what they want to wear to dinner.....well as long as it's not shorts! :lmao:

We have not been on the Dreams yet. In the Wonder and Magic little girls dress up as princesess they look so cute.
Im sure in the Dreams its the same. Have fun :)

Just wondering if I should dress my daughter up in a princess gown on one of the evenings for dinner? If so...which day? The dress up day or the day when we dine in Royal palace? Do they have Bibbidy bootique on the Dream?

Of course they can wear their gowns, wearing them in the Royal Palace seems even more fitting. I imagine it would be like eating that Cinderella's Royal Table at WDW.

They do not have a Bibbidy Bobbiti boutique on the Dream but the Fantasy will.

Our DDs dressed up almost everyday for dinner. There's pictures with characters every night in the lobby and around the ship, so they're never overdressed!

We have been on the Wonder and Magic and I would imagine the Dream is the exact same as far as this goes. My daughters wore princess dresses practically every night. I mean they sell them all on the ship, so it is encouraged even!

They wore them to dinner, to the kids clubs, etc. It was hard packing those huge dresses to bring to Europe but I knew it would be something they would want to do and often, so we made it work and even came home with a couple extra ;)

Dress up...have fun...let her be the princess I'm sure she is!

DD and our friends DD wore a princess gown every night to dinner and to the autograph session...Little girls in princess gowns are so cute...

of course!

any night or dinner is fine. There are many opportunities for pictures, so she may even get to take a picture with the same princess whose gown she is wearning.

No BBB on Dream.

Lots of little girls in princess dresses though

My daughter had her own suitcase with 4 dresses! She wore them anytime she wanted. They do sell them on the ship as well. (The Dream)

Dressing up for dinner is all part of the fun and experience of being on a cruise IMO!

Other's do what they wish, but you daughter would look fantastic all dressed up for whatever night or night's you chose!
And as other's have said, look out for the appearances with the Princesses in the Navigator and remember to bring a camera!

Ex Techie :)

Just returned from our trip on the Dream. Our DD(7) wore two princess costumes during our trip. One was for the Princess Gathering (Belle) and then she wore her Snow White outfit for our 2nd night in the Royal Palace. As luck would have it - Snow White visited the restaurant that night and it made our DD's night :)

Just returned from our trip on the Dream. Our DD(7) wore two princess costumes during our trip. One was for the Princess Gathering (Belle) and then she wore her Snow White outfit for our 2nd night in the Royal Palace. As luck would have it - Snow White visited the restaurant that night and it made our DD's night :)

:thumbsup2

Really glad some of the Disney magic was sprinkled for your daughter, I bet her face was a picture when she saw Snow White!

:thumbsup2

Really glad some of the Disney magic was sprinkled for your daughter, I bet her face was a picture when she saw Snow White!

It was really awesome. Snow White seemed to be moving quickly around the perimeter of the room, but came to dead stop when she saw our daughter. She spoke with her briefly and gave her a huge hug - it was, as you said, Disney magic!

I hope you got some photo's? If not you have the memories!

But just a quick question, everything else aside and as a few people have been asking is DCL worth the extra money, was that one moment on DCL worth the extra $'s over RC, Carnival etc, or would you only cruise with DCL anyways?

No right or wrong answer, just wondering as an ex CM?
Just personal interest!

Not only do little girls dress like princesses, but boys can dress like princes too!!

I hope you got some photo's? If not you have the memories!

But just a quick question, everything else aside and as a few people have been asking is DCL worth the extra money, was that one moment on DCL worth the extra $'s over RC, Carnival etc, or would you only cruise with DCL anyways?

No right or wrong answer, just wondering as an ex CM?
Just personal interest!

Thanks a real interesting question that I continue to ponder. Putting everything else aside and drilling it down to that one single moment, I'd say no - it wasn't worth the extra cost of DCL in comparison to the others.

The overall experience though, is still worth the extra $$$ - at least for our family and the kids' ages, etc, in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter