Do I really need ADR's?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by bellyxray, Nov 26, 2012.

1. FiggieFan

FiggieFan DIS Veteran

You selections look great! Chef Mickeys, at the Contemporary, is on the same monorail loop as the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian, so there shouldn't be an issue. I would just take a bus to the MK and then hop on the monorail (outside the park entrance) to get to these resorts. The DW website says you can also take a walkway from MK to the Contemporary if you would prefer.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Hooked On The Mouse

Hooked On The Mouse DIS Veteran

Your choices look good based on your priorities. Some TA are outstanding and others are of course very bad and don't bother explaining anything to their clients. I hate the thought of people wasting TS credits on QS meals, or showing up at WDW wanting to take their kids to eat with Mickey and finding that they needed to make reservations months ago. It sounds like you're in good shape though and have researched what you want.

4. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Not a problem. From MK you can get to the Poly either by monorail or resort launch.

To get to the CR for breakfast you can take the bus to the MK and either take the monorail or walk (it's only about a 10 min. walk). OR (if you're like me and aren't much of a morning person) take a taxi so you can leave your resort a half hour later. :goodvibes

5. ZoZo

ZoZo DIS Veteran

This.