Do food carts take credit cards?

JennHales

Mouseketeer
I don't want to carry cash on my trip next week. Can I use my cards to buy Mickey Mouse ice cream from the carts that sell them or do I need cash.
Thanks,
Jen

The more stationary carts can take credit cards, but the ones that are mobile (i.e. the Cast Member is rolling them around the parks) do not have that capability. If in doubt, ask before you order :) I have purchased an ice cream sandwich and cotton candy from a cart (one of the more stationary ones) in DCA with a debit card.

Thank you, With all the junk in my pockets I don't want to have to worry about dropping cash on accident when I pull something out. Maybe it's time to consider a fanny pack? :)
Jen

They were talking about this on this week's podcast. No prolem with the typical snack carts. :thumbsup2

Just carry $20 or less, that way if you did happen to lose it you aren't out a bunch of cash but you'll have it on hand when you want that treat.

What about the Disney gift cards? Do the snack carts take them?

So used to KTTW card at WDW, and almost forgot I will not be staying onsite this time :laughing:. Since I can't use my room key for purchases at the parks anymore, it's good to have a heads up. Thanks for bringing this up! :thumbsup2

What about the Disney gift cards? Do the snack carts take them?

So used to KTTW card at WDW, and almost forgot I will not be staying onsite this time :laughing:. Since I can't use my room key for purchases at the parks anymore, it's good to have a heads up. Thanks for bringing this up! :thumbsup2

If they take cc they'll take gift cards. We typically put all our money on gift cards and use almost no cash on trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter