Do food carts take credit cards?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by JennHales, Jan 5, 2012.

1. JennHales

JennHales Mouseketeer

I don't want to carry cash on my trip next week. Can I use my cards to buy Mickey Mouse ice cream from the carts that sell them or do I need cash.
    Thanks,
    Jen

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

The more stationary carts can take credit cards, but the ones that are mobile (i.e. the Cast Member is rolling them around the parks) do not have that capability. If in doubt, ask before you order :) I have purchased an ice cream sandwich and cotton candy from a cart (one of the more stationary ones) in DCA with a debit card.

4. JennHales

JennHales Mouseketeer

Thank you, With all the junk in my pockets I don't want to have to worry about dropping cash on accident when I pull something out. Maybe it's time to consider a fanny pack? :)
    Jen

5. Halloweenqueen

Halloweenqueen Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...

They were talking about this on this week's podcast. No prolem with the typical snack carts. :thumbsup2

6. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

Just carry $20 or less, that way if you did happen to lose it you aren't out a bunch of cash but you'll have it on hand when you want that treat.

7. AngelDisney

AngelDisney Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)

What about the Disney gift cards? Do the snack carts take them?

So used to KTTW card at WDW, and almost forgot I will not be staying onsite this time :laughing:. Since I can't use my room key for purchases at the parks anymore, it's good to have a heads up. Thanks for bringing this up! :thumbsup2

8. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

If they take cc they'll take gift cards. We typically put all our money on gift cards and use almost no cash on trips.