Do fitness classes cost extra?

Can I use the gym showers, just, well, to shower somewhere with a little more space, and so I can take a nice long super hot shower without the wife yelling I am steaming the room up?

Can I use the gym showers, just, well, to shower somewhere with a little more space, and so I can take a nice long super hot shower without the wife yelling I am steaming the room up?

Shhhh.... but yup!!! Just walk on in as if you know where you are going.
It might be better, just for the first time - to get your bearings of the convoluted hallways - go to the gym and have a CM show you around & at least make a show of standing on a treadmill for a moment so you have "used the gym".... LOL :rotfl2:

I have been running consistently and a friend talked me into doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I do 5 days with Jillian, then run, then a day off, then back to Jillian.
Don't want to hijack the thread at all, but a funny coincidence...
Last night we saw Eddie Izzard at the Hollywood Bowl & guess who was just 2 boxes away from us????
Yup! Jillian Michaels!!!

Then she was joined by;
Bob Harper!!!

So happy that I brought a SALAD!!! :laughing:
ONLY in L.A.!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter