Do character dining vouchers work on Christmas day?

adSimba

Always another adventure with Mickey
trying to budget a trip and I've heard that 'special Christmas meals' are not included, but what constitutes 'special?' I've also heard that prices tend to go up when high crowds are expected, so locking in the generic price could save a lot of cash with a big family trip?

Any help is appreciated

I would call their customer service line with the specific meal and location you want to make sure there's nothing special going on, especially since it's the 60th and they may have more 'special' things happening with that anniversary/Christmas overlap. If it's just an average meal they should work but if they're having (for example) a non-standard-menu christmas dinner or buffet you might not be able to use it.

If you go to Goofy's, Ariel's, etc, you will be fine. The premium dining vouchers would not work at meals like the Royal Feast at Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter