DME to MCO only, resort-airline check in ok?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
I will only be using DME to return to MCO.

1) Can I use the resort-airline check-in for my baggage even though I'm only taking DME one-way?

2) Are there additional fees for this service on top of the normal airline baggage fees?

3) Do you have to check-in for your flight at a desk in the hotel if you use resort-baggage check or can you check in on your airline app?

tipping is customary as this service is similar to curb side at the airports. We use Resort Airline checkin all the time. We have a rental car and check our luggage at the RAC on departure day and get our boarding passes. If you have to pay luggage fees, there is a number for you to call to do that through BAGs. We call the evening before departure.

Resort Airline Check-in is the same as curbside check-in - it's just that the curb is at your hotel instead of at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter