DLR hilarius stories

POTC, where the voice is saying something about how those who have seen the treasure will not return.

I spoke up, "not me! I had my eyes closed!"

Everyone else in the boat got a kick out of it.

I always enjoy the Crush shows. Just alway something funny and different every time. But even the common jokes, like Crush telling the kids to say "dude" a lot for the rest of the day because their parents will really like it, are funny every time.

I hope you all get a kick out of this story as WE did:

Last trip in December, after 3 days in the park we decided to go see Tinkerbell and Friends. We're not the type to stand in long lines to see a character. We leave that to the little kids, even though we're BIG kids ourselves.

We just wanted to see the new meet and greet area and since you can't wander through there when the characters aren't there we decided to brave the crowds and waste an hour, standing along with tons of parents and their kids.

Finally it was our turn. I was already embarrassed that we, two grown adult men, were going to meet Fawn and Tink. As we walked up to meet Fawn first, she blurts out while in character and being their normal bubbly self, "So, are you both Faries too?!"

We both looked at each other and started laughing so hard, that she actually had to bust out laughing herself. Never before have I seen a character break character before until then.

Somehow, she pegged us both pretty well. :lmao:

You can see our picture in my signature below.

Last trip in December, after 3 days in the park we decided to go see Tinkerbell and Friends. We're not the type to stand in long lines to see a character. We leave that to the little kids, even though we're BIG kids ourselves.

We just wanted to see the new meet and greet area and since you can't wander through there when the characters aren't there we decided to brave the crowds and waste an hour, standing along with tons of parents and their kids.

Finally it was our turn. I was already embarrassed that we, two grown adult men, were going to meet Fawn and Tink. As we walked up to meet Fawn first, she blurts out while in character and being their normal bubbly self, "So, are you both Faries too?!"

We both looked at each other and started laughing so hard, that she actually had to bust out laughing herself. Never before have I seen a character break character before until then.

Thats hilarious! ;)

THAT is my absolute FAVORITE!!!! I loved it the first time you told it and I love it now....how funny that must have been. And how awesome that you guys took it so well and didn't get offended. :) And seriously, it's one of my favorite pics of you two. :)

Yes, got a kick out of it:lmao::lmao::lmao: I'll never be able to look at Tink the same. I'm wondering if she blushed too?

I am really enjoying all of these stories, :lmao:I wish I had one to add, gosh after being there so many times you'd think I'd have one too! :headache:I'll have to give this some thought! :idea:But keep them coming everybody, this is a great tread! :thumbsup2

I was just thinking about another story.

Las December My sister brother mother and I went to see Crush. It was the usual rutine until at one point crush asks a kid where he is from and the kid replies Orem utah. and crush says ooooh Orrrruuuuummmm youtah and then repeated it through out the rest of the show. My sister and I thought it was so silly not only did we repeat it the rest of the trip but to this day we will occasionally look at each other and say Orrrummm youtah.

:lmao:

Las December My sister brother mother and I went to see Crush. It was the usual rutine until at one point crush asks a kid where he is from and the kid replies Orem utah. and crush says ooooh Orrrruuuuummmm youtah and then repeated it through out the rest of the show. My sister and I thought it was so silly not only did we repeat it the rest of the trip but to this day we will occasionally look at each other and say Orrrummm youtah.

Oh my gosh.....What days were you there in December? I swear that we were there during that same show!

LOL!!! :lmao: We live in Orrruuuummmm youtah!!!

When in Dec? We were there the first part - right during Candlelight Processional and Cast Member parties.

LOL!!! :lmao: We live in Orrruuuummmm youtah!!!

When in Dec? We were there the first part - right during Candlelight Processional and Cast Member parties.

We were there the same time as you, and I swear that we heard that same thing happen when we were at the show during that time. After I read the post about this, I asked my DS if he remembered it too, and he did! So, if I'm right, then it may have been when you were there too. :)

:lmao:

Oh my gosh.....What days were you there in December? I swear that we were there during that same show!

not postive the exact date i think it was the week before Christmas, Ill double check and get back to you though!

just finished my trip in DLR 2day. a funny thing was 2 nights ago a group of college kids came into the park wasted...

we had just gotten in-line for small world. when we got into our boat the group of college kids were in front of us. right at the beginning they were yelling and clapping. my friends mom leaned over and said, "i like this group in front of us."

"luckily" for us this group managed to follow us through alot of rides. then at the end of matterhorn they went to space mountain. we were walking them in front of that. they started cheering for us for being at disneyland. ad for wanting to go to buzzlightyear. >.<

One time on Spring Break when I was 15 and boy-crazy I spotted a cute guy with his family in the park. When we sat at our table in the Golden Horsehoe they were next to us and I was trying to act nonchalant while totally staring at him. Well, halfway thru the show some of the performers jumped off the stage to sing in the audience and part of the song was about someone finding their true love and they grabbed my chair, dragged it over to the guy's table, PUT MY LEGS OVER HIS LAP and draped a pink feather boa around both our necks. Then they asked the guy where he was from, he said Utah! and asked where I was from and I couldn't speak,so they yelled something about us living happily ever after in Utah. I was SO embarrassed. My parents thought it was hilarious but I can only now laugh about it....

One time on Spring Break when I was 15 and boy-crazy I spotted a cute guy with his family in the park. When we sat at our table in the Golden Horsehoe they were next to us and I was trying to act nonchalant while totally staring at him. Well, halfway thru the show some of the performers jumped off the stage to sing in the audience and part of the song was about someone finding their true love and they grabbed my chair, dragged it over to the guy's table, PUT MY LEGS OVER HIS LAP and draped a pink feather boa around both our necks. Then they asked the guy where he was from, he said Utah! and asked where I was from and I couldn't speak,so they yelled something about us living happily ever after in Utah. I was SO embarrassed. My parents thought it was hilarious but I can only now laugh about it....

:lmao:Oh my god, i literally laughed out loud, that is adorable, and i feel your 15 yr old embarassment but thats hilarious!:laughing:

I was at Grad Night in 97 on the Jungle Cruise. It had been about 6+ years since I had been to DL but I guess they don't change the jokes. The "tour guide" on the boat was getting really annoyed because I kept saying the punch lines before he could. He had a boatfull of unruly seniors on the boat and I was being a smart [edited]. I still do it every time I'm there. Luckily they've mixed up the jokes a little. I might get left with the head hunters one of these times. :goodvibes

to the boy-crazy 15 yr old. i'm 15 at th moment and when i went one of the last rides that we hit was the tea cups. me and a couple of friends jumped in one of the cups. next to us were these really cute girls. (earlier on my friend told me that this really nic girl left her phone number on her autopia license and "left" it for my friend, this didn't really happen.) when we started i said, "alex get there number, or maybe check their cup, it might e in there." he laughed a little.

i didn't really get a good look at one of them. but when i saw her, wow. i was at the point that i turn away from them so i said, " wooooh, turn back turn back." the whole time i fought my friend in trying to talk to them. it's pretty hard to state your case with only 5 seconds each time.

"how bout...........you and me......... and our friends........... go ride the.......... haunted..........man........sion!!!" they thought it was funny.

but we couldn't leave our families.:mad:

The last three times I was in DL I embarassed myself. The 1st time was when we were leaving DL on Main st at closing, with all the people, and I stepped on a soda lid and fell flying forward head first . I saw myself falling down so I did catch myself on my hands a little.
2nd time. Me and my family went on GRR at DCA and I didnt even think about it, I had on khaki pants. And as always, I got hi by the waterfall and it went down my backside. After the ride was over I got off and there was a group of men smiling at me, wondering why, my husband says "You have on violet undies I see" he then preceded to walk behind me to the GC hotel, till I changed, so know one could see my backside.
3rd time last Sept I wasnt expecting the weather to be hot like it was in DL. I have heart problems so the heat really bothers me.We went on Splash once and my family didnt want to go on it again. So I had a fastpass and went on it by myself. Got the biggest wave ever and I was soaked, not a dry spot on me. However, I had a tylenol in my back pocket, it gotten wet and was now bleeding through my pants. So now I was walking from Crittter country to Main st to meet with my family with a white spot on my behind. My mom then pointed it out to me. Then I had to walk to the GC hotel with it showing until I changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter