DLR hilarius stories

wdi2b

why is the rum always gone
ok so this thread is about all of us peoples sharing funny times within the resort area.

here's mine:

we were sitting in the Aladdin stage play. during the scene when Al told the genie that he couldn't use his third wish to set the genie free, a baby starts crying right after aladdin says his line... then the actor playing the genie turns around and says, "look AL, you made that kid cry." it was hilarious... in one of the dramatic scenes you have the whole theater laughing. it was hilarious.

- so tell me your story.

Heres mine.
I was taking my DBF on his first ever ride on star tours. It was that 10 or so seconds of silence after the CM leaves and before the movie starts and this kid in the front row says really loudly in a completely silent ride vehical " Are we gonna die!?" :rotfl2: The entire ride started busting up laughing I sorta felt bad for the little guy.

ok so this thread is about all of us peoples sharing funny times within the resort area.

here's mine:

we were sitting in the Aladdin stage play. during the scene when Al told the genie that he couldn't use his third wish to set the genie free, a baby starts crying right after aladdin says his line... then the actor playing the genie turns around and says, "look AL, you made that kid cry." it was hilarious... in one of the dramatic scenes you have the whole theater laughing. it was hilarious.

- so tell me your story.

Was that last year? Cause we were there when that happened or else they've done that more than once!:yay:

We were on the Haunted Mansion and when the lights went out in the elevator (before you see the hanging dummie) this guy next to me was like hey, wheres my wife? then the dummie is seen and the lightning flashes and over the dramatic screams I heard. "Nevermind everyone I found her its all good!" he was pointing to the dummieXD I was laughing my head off.

Good topic.
I just got 2 sort of funny stories April 1, my 1st trip in 9 years.

* Someone asked a CM - "Where can I find Tiki land?"

* In line for Winnie(2 min wait), 2 people near the front of the line, for some reason, decided to leave the line, and while walking back through us people in line, one of them(male, late teens) started saying(with moderately good acting) "That's too scary for me.....too scary"

Perhaps my favorite one was on my previous trip(9 years ago, very last ride of my last day of my Annual pass)

* I'm in line for Matterhorn, behind 2 couples(about 20 yrs old). They reach the loading area. One man gets in. Then the other man goes to sit down with him. The first man blocks him and says: "I don't want you sitting between my legs".

I think everyone found it funny, including the loading attendant.

okay, so for mine it was at the very beginning of the year jan 2-5...
- i've acted scared on every ride( especially IASW)

the first time the twins rode space mountain they were 12 and while both were scared to go on one of them cried the whole way though the line queue.
so my husband begins taping him with our camera and begins to do a parody of the blair witch project.. when we watched the video towards the end my then 4 year old says stop crying like a baby!
space mountain is now thier fav ride......

ours would have to be ...

christmas day 2003 ...

we were standing in line for soaring and it was pouring down ... the rainwater had gathered on the canvas on the top
just as we were about to walk forward the wind caught it and the rainwater all came down on my g/f .. soaked ... :lmao:
at the same time that happened there was a huge sympathetic `awwwwwwww` around us while i was creased up laughing

On our very first trip we were on our way to go see "Honey I Shrunk the Audience". When we had gotten close to the building dh and I saw something and immediately gave each other the "OMG DID YOU JUST SEE THAT" look....there was a family of about 5, ahem, little people happily leaving the auditorium. ;)

Years ago at Big Thunder Ranch was an eatery. There was a real campfire in the middle. A guest asked if it was real.

I am sure this isn't the most funny thing I have witnessed but it is the most recent so it popped into my head. In early March we were in DL and it was a rainy day. We got on BTMR and were sitting in the back row (woot!!). Anyway, the ride starts and there is a lady toward the front of the train with a white poncho on with the hood up. She held the hood in place while the ride went and the faster we would go that whole poncho would fill up with air. She looked like the Michelin man and my dd (16) and I were laughing so hard.......wondering if she would take off out of the seat like a helium balloon. We were convinced that at least she must have slowed the ride down just a little because of the wind resistence. :lmao:

here's mine:

- so tell me your story.

Gotta love improve!!!:lmao:

Another one about the Aladdin stage show-

After "A Whole New World" was finished, Genie walked out through all of the fog coughing and said: "Whew, thats a lot of smoke! Al gore is going to be MAD!"

Everyone started cracking up!

On our very first trip we were on our way to go see "Honey I Shrunk the Audience". When we had gotten close to the building dh and I saw something and immediately gave each other the "OMG DID YOU JUST SEE THAT" look....there was a family of about 5, ahem, little people happily leaving the auditorium. ;)

OMG that is so funny!:rotfl2:

Like the Al Gore joke in Aladdin, this is probably standard joke fare for the Turtle Talk with Crush show... but we thought it was pretty funny... somebody's cell phone went off during the show. Instead of ignoring it, or a CM frowning at the person, Crush perked right up and said, "Shell phone! Answer it, dudette!" He made the lady answer her cell phone while the CM with the mike went over to her, had her put it on speakerphone and tell the person that she was in Disneyland, talking to Crush, and Crush started talking with the guy on the phone. It was hilarious!

When my son was about 2-3 we were on POTC. When we got to first part where their is a skeleton with a shovel he asked me, "Why that man not diggin', mama?" A definite parental awwww moment.

Well I have an embarassing story to tell… :lmao: Last summer I went to DL for 2 weeks with my mum, dad and brother. It was the first night in DL and the electrical parade was playing. We decided that we were going to find a spot to sit, then 2 of us would stay there and watch the seats while the other 2 ran down to the corn dog stand and get some corn dogs and drinks. Well on the way back my arms were FULL of drinks and food, and as we were walking back to our seats in the middle of the street between rows of people sitting on both sides of the side walks waiting for the parade to start. What happens????..... My pants come undone and they start to fall down.

They were just below my waist and ready to drop to my ankles when my mom dropped her food, ran over to me, grabbed my pants and started hiking them up enough to be uncomfortable and start the wedgie. People are watching us and laughing as though we were the entertainers. I was humiliated. My mom was like “Dear im just trying to help, you have your hands full”. I was so mad. So I asked her if she could change my diaper too as I was just scared of fright. God bless mums. What would you do without them. I know she was just trying to help and I love her to pieces and thank her for trying. I am just happy we can now laugh hysterically about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter