DLR Bathroom Signs- Pics

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
I took a picture of each bathroom sign I saw. I love how they are all different depending on which land you are in. These are my favorites:

TL-Bathroom.jpg

Pirate-Lair-Bathroom.jpg

Condor-Flats-Bathroom.jpg

I took a picture of each bathroom sign I saw. I love how they are all different depending on which land you are in. These are my favorites:

TL-Bathroom.jpg

Pirate-Lair-Bathroom.jpg

Condor-Flats-Bathroom.jpg

You know, I recall you mentioned these on another thread several weeks ago, and I was looking forward to my next trip in October so I could start looking for them. Do you have any more?

I also want to start taking more photos of things like signs - restaurant signs, shop signs, attraction signs - whatever signs I can find. It is like snapping a little piece of history, because now, I find myself trying to remember the names of shops or restaurants that existed years ago and are gone now. If I had gotten the signs on camera, I could remember them accurately! I wish I had photos of the old signs for some of the rides that are gone now, too!

Yes, I remembered the alien one from last time. I especially like the alien writing underneth. :)

I forgot these- also my favorite! Love the cricket chirps inside!

BugLand-Bathroom2.jpg

Bug-Land-Bathroom.jpg

Too cool! :thumbsup2
I know the top one is by Space Mt. and the last one outside Soarin', but where is the middle one?

Yes, I remembered the alien one from last time. I especially like the alien writing underneth. :)

I forgot these- also my favorite! Love the cricket chirps inside!

BugLand-Bathroom2.jpg

Bug-Land-Bathroom.jpg

Let me guess - are those from A Bug's Land? See, you are exposing me to a secret underworld of hidden Disney gems! It is those little details that make DL special! It is no longer JUST the Hidden Mickeys I have to look out for, now I have to scout for Bathroom signs and other signs. I think maybe I have snapped pictures of two signs in my entire Disney-going career! I can just see, when I get back there in a couple of months, my friends will wonder what has come over me when I stop every few feet and look for a bathroom! See, I never would have thought to look for the bathroom signs had I not read your post. It makes me wonder how many other little 'hidden' things or subtle, unnoticed things in DL and DCA there are that all of us have not discovered yet! It is kind of exciting to think that every time you go there, you might stumble upon a whole new world of things to look for!

We should start a bathroom & restaurant sign picture of the day thread.

We should start a bathroom & restaurant sign picture of the day thread.

Good idea! :thumbsup2

I never pay attention to what the restroom signs say! When I gotta go, I gotta go!! As long as I know it's the women's restroom, I dont care! :rotfl:

I'm going to slow my role and pay attention to the signs!

I have a few more I didn't post, but I'm sure there are more that I just didn't get to. I ended up in the TL one a lot.

I took one near it's a small world. Everyone made of fun of me when they saw it. Glad I am not as weird as they all thought!

I didn't get up by Small World this time since it was closed.

I felt a little silly sometimes. And other times it was hard because for some reason women seemed to want to go in and use the bathroom and they weren't willing to wait for me to take a picture. :lmao: You notice they are all from the women's bathroom! I really didn't have the nerve to stand in the door way of the men's bathroom.:rotfl:

Neat! :thumbsup2 I didn't go in there this trip or last one for that matter. :sad2:

Oh, that is right. I hadn't even considered the fact that there are bathrooms IN restaurants too, so the 'signs' to find are endless. For some reason, I was just thinking of bathrooms in the various lands, outside of rides and what not. I had never considered looking at the signs around the hotels or DTD, either, so I wonder what those are like.

Bump!

Does anyone have any new Bathroom Sign pictures for us? There are so many clever ones!

Here's the best I could do. Even DD-8 was privy enough to know that her mother does not fall into the "normal" category! She was like "Why are you taking pictures of THAT?" I guess I should have just explained to her "Well, honey, that's just what some of us Disney nut cases do."
crazy.gif
She would have understood then! Everybody needs a hobby, right?
2942170380102182720S600x600Q85.jpg

This thread is very cute to me for a personal reason.

About 15 years ago - wow! has it been that long??? - I was fortunate enough to be able to live in London, England for a year and travel throughout Europe on the weekends. Toilets around the world all seem to have different flushing mechanisms / handles / configurations. My travel pictures have comodes from all around Europe - and people laugh at me for having taken them, but to me, they are just as much a part of the cultural differences I experiences from country to country as anything else.

I love how the restroom signs throughout DL go with the theming of their areas, but I don't believe I have pictures of them. If I find any, I'll be sure to share.

- dreams

Here are some more I took last trip. What a hobby! :rotfl2:

The Queen of Hearts Bathroom
FL-Bathroom.jpg

The Hungry Bear Bathroom
HungryBearBathroom.jpg

I think this is the bathroom outside of Whitewater Snacks. If not, please correct me.
Ladies-Bathroom.jpg

This thread is a great example of why I love Disney! People can even find joy and fun in the potty signs. Thanks for making me smile today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter