DLR Bathroom Signs- Pics

Oh! I just realized this thread is for Disneyland. These are from DW. I hope that's okay. Is there a thread for DW restroom pictures!? :rotfl2:

IMG_7433.jpg

Love these! It'll remind me to look when we head out in a couple of weeks. Any good ones in CL?

Love it Sherry, thanks! :thumbsup2

You're welcome! I had planned on posting those pictures in another couple of days or so - if no one else shared something from CL first - but I just happened to be in my Photobucket account when I read your post, so I thought I'd go ahead and do it now!

That's so cute Sherry!!! I don't think we even used a bathroom while in CL.....lol

I made a special trip to go see if they had something special for the CL bathrooms! I took a pic of the women's. It looks like the girl car in the picture above.

Mikey, those are great, I always get a weird shadow when I try to take photos of the Jessica bathroom sign. lol I still need to upload my pic....I just have had NO free time to do it and this week isn't any better. LOL

Every time I think I have narrowed down my favorite bathroom signs, someone else posts pictures in this thread and I change my mind.:rotfl2: Who would have thought that choosing one's favorite bathroom signs would be such a dilemma?

At one point I thought my favorites were the Tomorrowland bathroom signs and the Bug's Land signs. Then I was reminded of the oh-so-clever Toon Town bathroom signs when I'm mikey posted his pictures. And now I love the first two that perlster posted above (I am guessing that those have to be from Adventureland??)! What can I say? I'm a fickle bathroom sign fan!

Sherry, those first two are from the Tiki Room. :)

They're so clever!

I've never used the bathroom in that location, but I am a big fan of the signs!

Have you ever gone up to one of the restroom doors in DLR, thinking you're going to stumble upon a hidden gem (based on all that we've seen of the bathroom signs so far), only to discover that it is just a basic, everyday bathroom sign with no special design or picture at all? I have! There are a few of those non-theme specific bathrooms around in both parks and they are such a let down!:rotfl2:

I love the fact that Disney pays so much attention to detail that even their bathroom signs are themed, so it's very disappointing when you find one that is just...normal!:rotfl2:

They're so clever!

I've never used the bathroom in that location, but I am a big fan of the signs!

Have you ever gone up to one of the restroom doors in DLR, thinking you're going to stumble upon a hidden gem (based on all that we've seen of the bathroom signs so far), only to discover that it is just a basic, everyday bathroom sign with no special design or picture at all? I have! There are a few of those non-theme specific bathrooms around in both parks and they are such a let down!:rotfl2:

I love the fact that Disney pays so much attention to detail that even their bathroom signs are themed, so it's very disappointing when you find one that is just...normal!:rotfl2:

Yes, I hate that!

There was one back by Monsters that I saw from a distance and meant to go take a picture of but never got back to it. It looked like a sign that you stick the letters on the lines. Maybe next time.

Yes!!! So annoying! LOL The bathrooms should live up their signage. LOL

Thanks for sharing everyone! I love them all.

Except for this one. I only took the picture because it was scary and something I would not want to come across in a dark alley. :)

IMG_9231-1.jpg

:rotfl2:

Yikes! Deej, I agree that one is a bit scary and demented-looking. It's something about the eyes and teeth... But it's a great contribution to this thread, that's for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter