DLH - Room Decorations and Christmas Tree - Updated with pictures of what we received

So sweet! I hope my son thinks like you when he is older. call me crazy, but I think the price was reasonable. I expected it to cost more.

I love this.....the tears in my eyes leaked out while reading your report! I think money is just money.....you can not put a price on an experience such as this! Do you have a close up of the tree? We stayed at WDW Port Orleans Riverside last month and I made ornaments to put on a tree that I ordered from Walmart dot com (had it delivered to our resort before we arrived). I must admit it would be nice to have my room all done for me! Hubby and I are looking to go to Disneyland in Dec 2013 so I'm trying to plan that trip right now.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Here is a close up of the tree (from the side)

P1110774_zps45c9ba31.jpg

And here is our re-decorated tree that I did once we got home (along with all our goodies from our room decorating package and gifts.

P1120136_zpse5e75e21.jpg

I loooove Mickey holding Duffy!!!

Anyone know where I can get one? Checked Disneystore.com, Amazon and eBay.

We'll be at Disneyland in May, but I'm sure there's no chance he would be there then. I love him!!!!
I think those are two separate dolls, they just stuck them together so it would look cute.

I loooove Mickey holding Duffy!!!

Anyone know where I can get one? Checked Disneystore.com, Amazon and eBay.

We'll be at Disneyland in May, but I'm sure there's no chance he would be there then. I love him!!!!

I think those are two separate dolls, they just stuck them together so it would look cute.

The Santa Mickey holding Duffy is one plush. It was the Christmas Mickey plush they sold in the parks. I was looking for them (to get the price) and was told that they sold very quickly and were all gone by the first of December (I guess one was put aside for us when I ordered my decorating package in November). They still had the Christmas Minnie Plush but not Mickey. I think the CM said they were $24.95.

The Santa Mickey holding Duffy is one plush. It was the Christmas Mickey plush they sold in the parks. I was looking for them (to get the price) and was told that they sold very quickly and were all gone by the first of December (I guess one was put aside for us when I ordered my decorating package in November). They still had the Christmas Minnie Plush but not Mickey. I think the CM said they were $24.95.
Thank you for telling us this. I am going to reserve the package just as soon as I can (how far out can you set these up? Is it 30 days like other reservations?).

I ordered our stuff on November 23 but I would definitely contact the Disneyland Resort Vacation Planning Department to find out when the packages are released and when you can order them. I was told that the trees sell out quite early so I was surprised to be able to order one just a month before our trip (our trip was a last minute decision and we only booked our trip on November 19)

I'm going to call later today and find out when I should check back for packages for this year. Last time I mailed a small Christmas tree to our room before we went down (along with our coffee pot and some other things), but this would be so much nicer for the kids (I was able to surprise them by doing it in the middle of the night though, which was cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter