DL novice

luvalldisney

Mouseketeer
Okay so I am a DW veteran, but haven't been to DL much. I was there 2 times before, both for brief trips. Once after they opened CA and the second the day after the Angels won the pennet! We are going to use some of our DVC points and head out the middle of June. (Wanted to go in July, but DD has school and work) Trying to do the trip on a slim budget because we are saving up for a family reunion cruise on DCL for mom's 80th in 2007. We intend to stay on property for 3 nights and 3 more nights off property. (to celebrate my father's 81 b-day there) After our stay on property we want to stay in a suite or at least a larger room with kitchen or refrig, does anyone have any ideas? There are 4 of us DF, DM , 26 yo DD and myself. Also, any special 50th birthday stuff we should know about? Thanks everyone in advance for your help!

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Tropicana that is the closest Harbor motel has some nice large suites with kitchens, you could investigate it. The walk is actually closer than 2 of the 3 the DL hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter