DL/DCA 3/13 ******UPDATED***** 3/13

Originally posted by Floydian
WE'LL BE THERE! (With kiddies, 14 and 7 year old girls)

We'll be driving down on Friday and driving home on Monday. That means 2 days of travel for 2 days of DL/DCA/DIS-Nuts.

Hmm, maybe I should reconsider.....

Yes, reconsider, come earlier and stay later! More rides, more fun. How long is the drive from Reno to DL?

Hi all, I've been lurking here for a while now. I'm a regular on the cruise line boards but have been checking out this forum while planning our DL trip. We will be at DL the 19th thru the 23 (if we can find a hotel, everything we want is sold out) Me, DH, three DS's 15, 11 & 9. I'd love to meet all of you crazy disney lovers like myself! It sounds like a fun group. I'll keep watching this thread to find out where you'll be!

This is turning into one great group! We arrive on the 17th and fly out on the 23rd before noon.
Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting some new people! See you soon!
Cross your fingers we have nice weather! ;)

Originally posted by mickeyfan1
Yes, reconsider, come earlier and stay later! More rides, more fun. How long is the drive from Reno to DL?

Re: Longer Stay - Tell it to my wife's employer. :( The only way she even got Monday and Friday off was by promising to work four 10-hour days each of those weeks to make up the time off. :mad:

Re: Drive Time - These days? With a wife and kids? At my age? About 9 hours. :o The way I used to drive when I was younger (and never had fewer than 2 tickets on my record for about 6 years)? Especially alone (only worrying about my own hunger and bladder)? about 7.5 hours. :jester:

Since I will be there on Sunday, I have one request :)

Please say hi if you see us :) I will be wearing a lime green ribbon on my backpack.

Originally posted by Floydian
Re: Longer Stay - Tell it to my wife's employer. :( The only way she even got Monday and Friday off was by promising to work four 10-hour days each of those weeks to make up the time off. :mad:

Re: Drive Time - These days? With a wife and kids? At my age? About 9 hours. :o The way I used to drive when I was younger (and never had fewer than 2 tickets on my record for about 6 years)? Especially alone (only worrying about my own hunger and bladder)? about 7.5 hours. :jester:

Geez, why are bosses so mean? After all, you're going to Disney Land!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is a long drive. I think I get there in 5, but never did it before, so I hope it isn't more than 7!

Kelsi, Rachel is going to try to have something planned for Sunday, there are a few others getting in that day, not for the "official Best Coast Meet" but to be there, so we should all be able to meet up sometime. Maybe we will do a morning and afternoon time and place, to make it easier. I can only imagine how many people we will see and forget to look at the back of them too! I'll at least have on my Dis button that Town Crier made me.

OK EDITED BECAUSE I JUST REREAD THE FIRST MESSAGE.

There is a schedule! Rachel wants to start at 10. I will be there!

Thanks Rachel for all the plans! There is another thread about PS dinner Saturday night and PS Character breakfast Sunday am. a few threads down, please let Rachael know about your attendance. I am going to both, hope it works on my diet.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I have my reservations and will be at the DL hotel Fri, Sat and Sun nights!

Count me in for everything.

horray

I have you down for everything....

I'm glad you can make it.

Rachael

<font color=navy>Glad you can make it, Bob. :)

Okay - you & Rachael are going to have to show us your Millionaire tricks! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter