Sonya in Boise
Grog
EVERYONE ELSE

Proposed Things to Do on Saturday
park hours DL 8am-12am DCA 10am-9pm
MEET AT THE STAR/BRICKS Between Parks at 10 am
I'll have t-shirts there
1st GROUP PICTURES

Take a vote on where to start and Poopie will commando us thru the park.

Aladdin - 12:45 pm
Who Wants to Be a Millionaire - 2:00 pm,3pm
Double millionaire using BobBrazel/Poopie's surefire system to get on of us into hot seat. Hopefully
2nd GROUP picture
Parade of Stars - 4:45 pm
We need to arrive on Main Street one hour before to be picked
3rd GROUP picture
Dinner - 7:30 pm What about Blue Bayou???????? I need a head count Please PM or e-mail (filling up FAST)

Disney's Electrical Parade - 8:45 pm (may not make it, time wise if you attend BBdinner) Has been added to Sunday also

Believe (Fireworks) - 9:30 pm
SUNDAY
DL 8am-11pm DCA 10am-9pm
Character Breakfast at storytellers cafe 9 am-need head count
Take down both parks ride by ride

Mini-millionaire marathon ????

8:45pm Eletrical Parade

If anyone need to catch up to the group my cell is 805-901-0469
If you need any info e-mail me at crazypetlady.com

all questions/comments welcome

Rachael

Poopie I'll make my hotel and air reservations as soon as you tell me it's a go!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited---

PattyN

Poopie,

I missed you at Discon, so I will really try to make this. I have to check my calendar, but I believe it will be OK. Even tho it's a close drive, I will probably fly, DH doesn't like me to drive by myself anymore, except close to home.

Patty, last time I was there I was at the Fairfield Inn accross the street, I would love to stay at the GC, or DH, what about you?

This will be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like a good weekend for us at this point.

Thanks for hosting this, Rachael! :)

I'll be at the GC Mar 4-7. If you decide to move the meet up to the begiining of the month, let me know.

I already have my plane tickets for March 8-13, so I can't make this one. Wish I could...I would love to meet you guys.

<font color=navy>I put it on my calendar. Barring any family crises, plan on me w/ or w/o the rascals. :)

Dalepool has already made ressies.

TLK said yes.

I haven't heard from Tink33.

If you think of anyone else.

Rachael

Sigh - guess I will be there in spirit - our spring break doesn't start until March 28 here

I'm bringing my older sister-----notice I said older........She just hates that ......She needed a break --------The twins (25) and little patty(21) all had weddings within the last 5 months.

This has just been a warning ---please go back to your regular activities------

pattyn

I am home from vacation. I will make at least one day of the meet. Can't wait to see everyone again.

I decided yesterday that I will drive over, in my own car. I think that I can save a ton of $$ by doing that, and I really don't care what DH says about it. The dilema - Hotel??? I have been there once, stayed at the Fairfield Inn, walking distance to the parks. It was very nice, butI swa the Park View (I think that was the name) was even closer, or should I splurge and try to stay on property? I know there are always deals at WDW resorts, but never noticed any for DL. I won't stay in the Jolly Roger or anything on that level, JUST ME, they are fine for other people, but not me. If any of you have stayed in DLH or PPH, are they worth the $$$? I can't do GC, I have too many other trips to pay for this year, sigh.

Marsha, I'm so glad you are going to be there. Sis and I are staying at the Fairfield Inn---Unless I get a great AP rate at one of the Disney Hotels. I got a rate of 65.00 per night with either the aarp rate or it might have been just a special that Fairfield inn was offering.

See you in March......

One of your Spaceship Earth----travelers.....I had no idea there was a special lounge just for At&t employees--thanks again

PattyN

Ok so who is comming to DL/DCA?

SO far I have

Me (Poopie, aka Rachael)
Marsha
Dalepool and sister
Webmaster Michelle
Lesley (Tink33)
Mary Jo (with or without rugrats)
Dayna and Pinky
Dave (TLK)
Barb (for Real)
Hookedup
Maybe Bob Brazeal

Did I leave anyone out?

Ok who else come on, tell me

Your PM box is full!

The answer is yes! Where do you reccommend? Fairfiuled is full, I was thinking Park Vue or Best Western or the new P something suites?

last time I went thru expedia.com or AA .com and stayed at the plaza main gate.
It is in walking distance, the rooms aren't anything to write home about but they were big and clean and there is a restraunt in the hotel.

Rachael

Originally posted by poopie

the rooms aren't anything to write home about but they were big and clean and there is a restraunt in the hotel.

Rachael

As Zurg might say, is there a bar?

I'll pm you again!

It would have been great to met some West coast DISers, but that is about two weeks before I will be there. Hope you all have a great time :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter