Diving in oahu, staying at Aulani

Casemily

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! We will be staying at Aulani Feb. 4- Feb. 9. I was wondering if anyone on the boards here were divers and if you had a recommendation for any of the dive shops on Oahu? My husband and I are certified, but we are looking for shallower dives, maybe 65feet for our last day (7th), otherwise 45 feet or less. Thanks!

Not really a shop recommendation, but there is a marina at Ko Olina (which is the sort of resort community where Aulani is located). There is a shuttle from the hotel. We did a snorkel trip from there. It was very convenient for an early morning departure.

I'm sure the marina itself can tell you which companies leave from there. They are:

92-100 Waipahe Place
Honolulu, Hawaii 96707
Phone: (808) 853-4300
Email: info@koolinaMarina.com

1) There are dive shops all over the island.
2) There should be no problem finding one.
3) Ask for advice when there, but remember
. . . concierge get up to a 25% commission for recommendations *
. . . this goes for restaurants, activities, tours, car rentals, cruise lines
. . . about the only industry without referral pay is for airline tickets
. . . so, some recommendations can be tainted

* Not only in Hawaii, but also at WDW or any other hotel.
I have made a lot of money in referral commissions.
Some concierge make 2-to-5 times their pay in referrals (or more).

Awesome diving in Hawaii...My DH did it several years back and even fed a turtle. Oh wait he did it in Maui...Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter