Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

Hi Stitch. This exchange is for members of the girls only trips. If you're thinking of joining us on the trip, we'd love to have you join this exchange as it's meant as a way to sort of get to know one another better before the trip.
If not, and your interested in exchanges, the DIS has an exchange board that is open to everyone and has all different themes with everything from gardening to cooking to holiday themes. :)

Thanks for the heads up :)

PM'ing Beth in a minute, so excited!
Signing up Bree, too, only I have to ask what her favorite character is. I truly have one favorite, but that girl is fickle and changes her mind all the time!

I truly have one favorite, but that girl is fickle and changes her mind all the time!

Bree sounds like me! Just last night I was thinking "oh no! I forgot this character too!". I was putting them in order and seeing if I should PM Beth and change them. :rotfl2:

I just have one favorite...but I put down another just in case but I really don't think my person will have trouble finding stuff with my character on it...:tinker:

Bree sounds like me! Just last night I was thinking "oh no! I forgot this character too!". I was putting them in order and seeing if I should PM Beth and change them. :rotfl2:

I am the same way... my faves change all the time and I have a lot that I like for different reasons and different moods. I am sure that at least one on my list would be different if we were doing this exchange 2 months from now!

Oh nice Bridgette, thanks, just what I need..another DisBoard obsession! LOL

I have my 3 faves that stay pretty consistent. So does DD9, but DD12 changes her mind sometimes. I'm so excited, we can't wait to get our matches and go shopping for them!! The girls are excited too, we've got a fun filled evening of shopping planned for Friday night, since they on Saturday and I won't see them for 2 1/2 weeks. :(

Hello exchangers!! Happy Hump Day to y'all. :cool1:

Just an update, so far we have 18 adults signed up, and 16 kids. Not bad at all! :woohoo: It's going to be a fun exchange for sure.

I'm skipping this one, because I've got the twins birthday coming up July 9 and that always take a chunk of change, plus I've got lots of dentist and doctor appts to pay for. Gotta make my dentist's boat payment don't ya know? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

But I am sooooo excited to read about all the fun packages, AND I am already thinking ahead to the Halloween one. :yay: That one I wouldn't miss for anything. ;)

Did you put in the girls? I put Zoe in....

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. No I didn't put the girls in on this one cuz I just can't afford to do three boxes this time. With putting money aside for Oct and our D.C. trip right around the corner AND saving for Feb I just can't do it. Plus I just had to pay 200 for our vet bill and on and on. I am sure if I get anything fun I will end up sharing it with them anyway ;)

I know on the ladies trip I gave them all my candy etc anyway. Same thing will probably happen with the halloween and Christmas exchange LOL. I usually end up giving everything to them anyway unless it was something like drink glasses although I don't drink so I wouldn't use those either ;)

Hello exchangers!! Happy Hump Day to y'all. :cool1:

Just an update, so far we have 18 adults signed up, and 16 kids. Not bad at all! :woohoo: It's going to be a fun exchange for sure.

I'm skipping this one, because I've got the twins birthday coming up July 9 and that always take a chunk of change, plus I've got lots of dentist and doctor appts to pay for. Gotta make my dentist's boat payment don't ya know? :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

But I am sooooo excited to read about all the fun packages, AND I am already thinking ahead to the Halloween one. :yay: That one I wouldn't miss for anything. ;)

Sorry you won't be doing the exchange but it sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

Tomorrow will be the LAST full day to sign up. I'm closing the sign-ups on Friday morning so I can work on the names and get them out that afternoon. So if you're thinking about it.......don't wait too long. :)

since they on Saturday and I won't see them for 2 1/2 weeks. :(

:guilty: :hug:

Tomorrow will be the LAST full day to sign up. I'm closing the sign-ups on Friday morning so I can work on the names and get them out that afternoon. So if you're thinking about it.......don't wait too long. :)

Yay! Then I can start shopping after work Friday! :yay:

I know Courtney....I don't what I'm going to do...they will be gone 2 1/2 weeks, then we drive to Anaheim and get from their Dad on DDs 13th bday, then we have our 5 days in DL (well counting driving days it's 5 days), then it's home for M-F and then the following Saturday the leave AGAIN to spend 2 weeks in Idaho with my family!!!! Then we get them on August 1-2 (spending the weekend so we can see my oldest DD and her baby girl) and then DD9 starts school.....LOL That's it, summers over! LOL

I'm so on the fence with this one! I think I'd love to do it, but money's tight. I don't want to feel left out though.....hmmm.

Should I do it girls?

Heather

OMG am I too late??????? Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I just really might cry if I am...I always miss these by just one day :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter