Divas Favorite Character Exchange~ Complete!!

Beth I will PM you with both my and my DD's info once she decides her favorite characters!! Keeps changing since I asked.

What fun!

So how does it work with the kidlets? Will the kids be exchanging with kids or could it be adult exchanging with kids? Just wondering--I'm fine either way.

So how does it work with the kidlets? Will the kids be exchanging with kids or could it be adult exchanging with kids? Just wondering--I'm fine either way.

I was wondering this too.

I can't wait to start shopping! The Character Outlet that's here will still be open before we have to send our packages. :banana:

Earlier, maybe on our thread, Beth said that kids would exchange with kids, and adults with....okay, I really don't have to spell it out do I?

Earlier, maybe on our thread, Beth said that kids would exchange with kids, and adults with....okay, I really don't have to spell it out do I?

uhhhh, maybe? LOL--thanks!

so can I sign up a friend's daughter if I promise to make sure her package gets sent?

HI Lisa, I got your PM but just to make sure, you're only signing up the kids right?

If your signing up yourself too, I don't think you sent your characters. Unless I missed it.....

Beth I will PM you with both my and my DD's info once she decides her favorite characters!! Keeps changing since I asked.

What fun!
Sounds good!

Like Amy said, kids with kids, big kids with big kids. ;)

So far we have 15 adults and 13 kids. :cool1:

Woo Hoo!!!! Let's get those names exchanged!! LOL I'm excited to take the girls shopping!! :)

Hi!

Beth I am assuming you got my PM? I asked DBF's DS if he wanted to do it but I would need to buy his gift because with his Boy Scout camp and my traveling I won't see him after we get our names/characters and when I need to send it. He wants to wait for another one when he can pick out the goodies so it was just me.

:banana: I am going to DL this weekend and I can't wait to get my name so I can do my shopping!

Thanks again Beth for being our master organizer!:hug:

Beth: add a 'kid' for me, but I won't have her characters and other info until tomorrow night.

hey this is my first timedoing this was wondering if I can join this one?
Hi Stitch. This exchange is for members of the girls only trips. If you're thinking of joining us on the trip, we'd love to have you join this exchange as it's meant as a way to sort of get to know one another better before the trip.
If not, and your interested in exchanges, the DIS has an exchange board that is open to everyone and has all different themes with everything from gardening to cooking to holiday themes. :)

HI Lisa, I got your PM but just to make sure, you're only signing up the kids right?

If your signing up yourself too, I don't think you sent your characters. Unless I missed it.....

Sounds good!

Like Amy said, kids with kids, big kids with big kids. ;)

So far we have 15 adults and 13 kids. :cool1:

Yes, just the kids. If you need another adult to make it even, I am willing to take one for the team and sign up:laughing:

Yes, just the kids. If you need another adult to make it even, I am willing to take one for the team and sign up:laughing:
Nope, it doesn't have to be even. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss you! But if you WANT to sign up, there's still time. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter