Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

My 180 is in a couple of days. Scrambling last minute to get my potential ressies in order.

We'll be stay at the YC. Im considering a Garden Grill breakfast at Epcot at 8am. Will I be able to get there from International Gateway at that hour?

My 180 is in a couple of days. Scrambling last minute to get my potential ressies in order.

We'll be stay at the YC. Im considering a Garden Grill breakfast at Epcot at 8am. Will I be able to get there from International Gateway at that hour?
Absolutely! We did Akershus at 8am and got to Int'l Gateway by 7:30am and they let us in at 7:45am. Some of us were going to Norway and some others went to Garden Grill.

We are staying at BC next summer and thinking about upgrading to club level. Do most of the club level rooms have a full balcony?

Has anyone stayed in a deluxe club level room in the Yacht Club? I have looked at the pic, but I just cannot get a sense of the set up or square footage.

Also any ideas if the room refurb will run into July?

Thanks!

I think I have. It was nice. There was a separate living space and 2 rooms and 2 baths. One room could be blocked off. It was on a different floor than the club lounge.

Do you remember the room number?

I am not familiar with the YC and I get confused with the Deluxe Rooms vs. the Suites. I suspect this may be a 1 BR Suite. I tried to go to the Disney booking site to see a description of these room types, but it has been down this afternoon (most of the day...)

Thanks.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
Do you remember the room number?
I am not familiar with the YC and I get confused with the Deluxe Rooms vs. the Suites. I suspect this may be a 1 BR Suite. I tried to go to the Disney booking site to see a description of these room types, but it has been down this afternoon (most of the day...)

Thanks.

:thumbsup2
Ohh. Yeah. It was a suite. The Turret Suite. Sorry @mickey2minnie1

I have sad news as of right now our vacation which was suppose to be in 9 short day has been put off due to a family member illness, but we only pulled the room as of right now, it may end up going through depending on how fast she recovers, but its kinda odd looking at southwest seeing the flight still booked but the room not there, ( flights were $79 each way, thus we are holding out on canceling the flight)

So sorry @Miked0292 for both your family member's illness and the possibility you'll have to cancel your trip. I hope she is able to recover fully, and if you have to reschedule, Disney will still be there!

Wow, haven't logged in for years! Quick question. We're doing a split stay (Pop 10/11, BC 10/12-19). Do you know if we can use Stormalong Bay on the 12th before our room is ready? We have a weird gap of time between 11:00 check out at Pop and 3:00 check in at BC that we're looking to fill. We won't have park tickets that day. Thanks!

Wow, haven't logged in for years! Quick question. We're doing a split stay (Pop 10/11, BC 10/12-19). Do you know if we can use Stormalong Bay on the 12th before our room is ready? We have a weird gap of time between 11:00 check out at Pop and 3:00 check in at BC that we're looking to fill. We won't have park tickets that day. Thanks!

Yes you can. As soon as you check in, whether your room is ready or not, you have full access to everything at the BC.

My last ADR just fell into place! I can't believe I got it — we had four extended family members decide to join us just a couple of months ago, so I've been scrambling trying to add them to all of our reservations. And, we had planned to skip BOG since we've done it before, but now we have three newbies so I decided it was a must-do for them, and I just got it! BOG for seven people at only 47 days out, and it slotted in perfectly between FastPasses I already booked. I can't even believe it, but it was the last piece to the puzzle and I'm doing the banana dance today! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

page 686-688

Here after such a great long day! Just here for the night but so happy to be here !!
Fireworks from the pool!

I love a nighttime swim, especially when you can see the fireworks!!!

::yes::

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list. March, right?

:cool1:

We are staying at BC next summer and thinking about upgrading to club level. Do most of the club level rooms have a full balcony?

I don't have you on the list, so I will add you for June.

:goodvibes

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1.

As indicated previously, you sure can use the pool as soon as you check-in.

:woohoo:

My last ADR just fell into place! I can't believe I got it — we had four extended family members decide to join us just a couple of months ago, so I've been scrambling trying to add them to all of our reservations. And, we had planned to skip BOG since we've done it before, but now we have three newbies so I decided it was a must-do for them, and I just got it! BOG for seven people at only 47 days out, and it slotted in perfectly between FastPasses I already booked. I can't even believe it, but it was the last piece to the puzzle and I'm doing the banana dance today! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

That is quite a score - definitely banana dance worthy!!!

Hi guys! Ok so we are currently booked at the BVW for next May (5/23-5/31) and I am hoping at the 7th month mark that we can switch our reservations over to BCV, my question is I know there is some minor work being done now around the resort and the bus stops being redone now, but do we know of any additional work that may impact our stay? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter