Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's starting to get serious! :dancer:

MB.jpg

Checking into POP in 4 days!!!
Called the back office to confirm they had my room needs met....
My manager friend wasn't working but another manager confirmed I was good to go and they even marked my ressie that they are NOT to move my Room. I am a late check in and sometimes if someone else does not like their location, they will flip rooms around.
I lucked out and they even told me which bldg I am in!! WooHoo!! I know they slipped when they said that but I am happy!!! :)

Checking into POP in 4 days!!!
Called the back office to confirm they had my room needs met....
My manager friend wasn't working but another manager confirmed I was good to go and they even marked my ressie that they are NOT to move my Room. I am a late check in and sometimes if someone else does not like their location, they will flip rooms around.
I lucked out and they even told me which bldg I am in!! WooHoo!! I know they slipped when they said that but I am happy!!! :)
I'm a late check in this year as well. We normally are at the resort by 1100 am. But this year we probably won't' get to the resort til 7pm. So I'm really hoping we get int eh 60's section. This is our first time coming in that late. But we added a day and leave on a Friday vs. a Saturday so direct flight times were a bit wonky.

I'm a late check in this year as well. We normally are at the resort by 1100 am. But this year we probably won't' get to the resort til 7pm. So I'm really hoping we get int eh 60's section. This is our first time coming in that late. But we added a day and leave on a Friday vs. a Saturday so direct flight times were a bit wonky.

When we went in May, we didn't arrive at POP until after 10pm. We were driving because DD was going to start working at WDW and of course she needed her car there! ;)
I normally would try to fly earlier in the day and I really want/need non stop flights but since this is a last minute trip, it was actually cheaper to come in the evening before. Granted I am getting a huge room discount and Sunday flights from our Airport tend to be more expensive if you don't buy early because it has become like a SW hub. I should get to POP between 8 and 8 & 8:30. Best part is MK has EMH and we are night owls. So I will go to DD's park and once she is done working we will hit a ride or two in her park and then head to MK! Most stuff is usually a walk on (or close to it) by that point! :)

Can anyone let me know if I can buy milk (1/4 or 1/2 gallon) from the store at POP or AoA? We plan to have cereal in our room before going to the parks for the day. We have a short pitstop at a grocery store from the car service, but if we run out, was wondering if they sell milk in larger units?

Yes, small jugs of milk are available in the cooler at the POP. I do this every year. Have a great vacation!

I'm Canadian so we buy our milk by the litre so not as easy to guess. However, I think the small ones were 1/2 gallon since it fit in the mini fridge easily and I can't remember the price but reasonable enough for Disney. More $ than a grocery store but not so much that I balked at buying it or thought about getting a cab to do a grocery run.

Would anyone be able to tell me if a tub of cream cheese or individual packets are available for purchase in the shop or the restaurant? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter